• Sex appeal

16 64.00%
  • Either is good

4 16.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunning vs Sex Appeal

Blog Entries

Default Stunning vs Sex Appeal

Which is more important? It seems a lot of guys get stage fright when faced with a stunning lady and I am wondering if the same can be said when faced with a lady oozing sex appeal? With that in mind I can fully appreciate how being faced with a lady who is a stunner and has sex appeal must really knock your socks off.

Given the law of averages that most people will come under one category or the other, which is the one you would opt for giving the choice?

Just to clarify there is a difference between 'looking sexy' and 'being sexy'. The one is aesthetic, while the other is magnetic.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 18-11-16 at 06:51. Reason: sex on the brain!

Reviews

Sex appeal every time. I want to see it screaming out at me in her eyes and her smile.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to westerner04 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (18-11-16)

Reviews

Agreed. Sex appeal and likeability are essential. Stunning looks are a bonus. I have been lucky enough to have found them all together a few times.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Both would be nice but if I had to choose then its sex appeal every time.
    Yep sex appeal for me
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

Reviews

If you meet a lady with both it's a bonus but it has to be sex appeal for me. I've been with some absolute stunners but they have had absolutely no sex appeal they just didn't turn me on and didn't even make much of an attempt either. Just to note none of the gorgeous ladies I have received are in that list I can assure you. They have all had both in abundance
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 18-11-16 at 14:32.

Reviews

Sex appeal definitely.

Reviews

oh, tough question. I'd have to say it depends on the mood. Sometimes I'm happier with who I'm looking at in that I wouldn't necessarily care about, or be looking for, sex appeal necessarily. Other times its all about the sex appeal. I'll have to vote C.

Reviews

I presume by stunning you mean physical beauty.
    If that is accompanied only by coldness, distance, remoteness, disinterest, non-responsiveness, then it doesn't really amount to very much.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast