View Poll Results: is big daddy really paws or not?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 6.25%
  • maybe

1 6.25%
  • maybe not

0 0%
  • no

7 43.75%
  • doesnt matter

2 12.50%
  • dont care

5 31.25%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: is big daddy really paws or not?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Loving your avatar eps. Guess who I am

If your not Liz well then you have to be Big Paws... everybody else is. Thanks. Glad you like it...have you seen the one on my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    You mean your not realy liz Mcdonald Ah fuck it your paws too so
    You must be right, Big daddy/paws/brother/sissy/foot and every other big out there..

Reviews

You must be right, Big daddy/paws/brother/sissy/foot and every other big out there..[/QUOTE]

Some even say i'm a..........

I know a mr big daddy Walton, hes a pig an ostrich farmer from co leitrim i swear to god bejasus. farmer paws

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I don’t think big daddy is a prick Gemma, please don’t make assumptions as to what I do or don’t think of anyone based on words on a screen. I would not make the claim that you think that about anyone as how could I possibly know.

I do however put anyone who has made the comments about my parent or anyone’s parent in a category far below everyone else and I think most right minded people would feel that way and to date both he and one other have stooped to such levels and also I have noticed several other similarities so it is understandable how I would arrive at my conclusions but that may well be all they are………….similarities. If you have meet both and say they are not the same then that’s fine but I find if regrettable that there are now two people here who in their comments insult their own parents in posting what they have said.

I don’t care if people have 100 other profiles or 1. It makes no odds as all anything is here is words on a screen and what difference if its 10 people saying the same thing or 1 person pretending to be 10. What does matter is that no one is allowed to make such comments either as 1 or as 10.
    Agreed,
    He does sound remarkably like Paws - the whole thing with his signature is Very Bigpaws like.
    The whole anti mod thing is typical of Paws

And if you put both them in a room and turned out the lights - well!!!!

Funny thing is, I had him on ignore whilst he sucked up to Liz - couldnt stand him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Agreed,
    He does sound remarkably like Paws - the whole thing with his signature is Very Bigpaws like.
    The whole anti mod thing is typical of Paws

And if you put both them in a room and turned out the lights - well!!!!

Funny thing is, I had him on ignore whilst he sucked up to Liz - couldnt stand him
    Well put me back on it And you did enough sucking up yourself with your this isnt makin me happy shite Anti mod find one post wer i'm anti mod i'm anti 2 of our mods.. you wont find one because i suported the idea from the start

You want to talk bout licking arse rory you'v had yours up paws hole for quite sum time.........
    Last edited by big daddy 69; 16-03-09 at 21:43.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Well put me back on it And you did enough sucking up yourself with your this isnt makin me happy shite Anti mod find one post wer i'm anti mod i'm anti 2 of our mods.. you wont find one because i suported the idea from the start

You want to talk bout licking arse rory you'v had yours up paws hole for quite sum time.........
    and mighty fine it tasted too!

Whereas yours just reminds me of Mrs Beechams lumpy custard after she spent the afternoon lancing the Headmasters septic boils - No one ever asked for seconds

Now, wheres that ignore button

Reviews

and mighty fine it tasted too!

Whereas yours just reminds me of Mrs Beechams lumpy custard after she spent the afternoon lancing the Headmasters septic boils - No one ever asked for seconds

Now, wheres that ignore button
    You also licked liz's arse alot more than i ever did rory its all ther in black & white my friend your full of shite
    Its ok rory i dont like havin men lick my arse now run along we all know how this site affects your health we wouldnt want you keeling over drooling on the computer with your jocks round your ankles wanking to paws avatar

Reviews

Default To be sure to be sure

I'm sure there is a really really funny reply to my reply from BBJ (Barbie Backstabbin Jockstrap?)
    I'm sure its the like, well, the ULTIMATE put down that puts me firmly in my cyber place
    I'm sure to be sure

If ONLY i could read it, damm that cursed ignore button, it seems to be working just fine

I'm sure there is a really really funny reply to my reply from BBJ (Barbie Backstabbin Jockstrap?)
    I'm sure its the like, well, the ULTIMATE put down that puts me firmly in my cyber place
    I'm sure to be sure
    If ONLY i could read it, damm that cursed ignore button, it seems to be working just fine

Reviews

ffs,

im paws

nbt

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast