Thread: Looking for a Lady I met

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for a Lady I met

Hi all...Sorry in advance for the lack of detail or clues in this. I met a young lady in Dublin 9 a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember her name. Lovely chat and she was balm to my soul for a while on November 2nd. I should have saved her details because she was lovely. If this is you and you remember a mid 40's, rotund, semi literate Irish Man then I'd love a pm to arrange another visit, or if anyone can identify from the shocking lack of information, then good on ya!! Cheers

Reviews

Sounds like Sophea.She is in D9.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamdublin123 View Post
    Hi all...Sorry in advance for the lack of detail or clues in this. I met a young lady in Dublin 9 a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember her name. Lovely chat and she was balm to my soul for a while on November 2nd. I should have saved her details because she was lovely. If this is you and you remember a mid 40's, rotund, semi literate Irish Man then I'd love a pm to arrange another visit, or if anyone can identify from the shocking lack of information, then good on ya!! Cheers
    Be creative.
    If you know the date/location you can always go on a review page and start writing review.
    When you select the date and location, system will list all the ladies that were there at certain date.
    And your lady should be there.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guesst For This Useful Post:

Clueless (12-11-16), Toolbox (11-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Adamdublin123 View Post
    The majority of us are like that! doesnt help at all