BOTTLED DOLLYCUM RELEASED WORLDWIDE
The Day of the Pine Fresh Butt Plug Is Over

New York City, NY - Just in time for the St. Patrick's Day festival comes the worldwide simultaneous release of a new pheromone stimulator guaranteed to put the "GAAAAAHHH!" back into your orgasm.

Harvested from the quim of that world-famous squirtaholic Dolly Darling and bottled at source, this amazing tonic is used for a wide variety of day-to-day tasks; from scouring industrial ovens to repairing split ends. Carefully extracted by trained technicians wearing the latest in wetsuit protection that includes a full-face diving helmet and a miner's lamp, bottled Dollycum is now available to the public in a stylish, attractive bottle.

Celebrities have been queueing up to endorse this new product.
"Gave me an extra two inches, and by Christ do I need them..." - Tom Cruise
"Me too!" - Bono
"Drink! Arse! Feck! Dollycum!" - Father Jack
"My butt-plugs are royally fucked now..." - Carlos Marvado
"Quit yo jibba-jabba! Git sum Dollycum!" - Mr. T
"I hate that bitch. She can cum buckets and she's prettier than me." - Brad Pitt

Dollycum is organic, fat-free, protein-rich, rust-proof, free from artificial colours and preservatives, low-calorie, and does not require refrigeration. Spray on your cock and balls for that extra sensitive wank, or discreetly spray near your female partner to have her suddenly vocalise her desire for threesomes. Stimulate pheromones and more today with new Dollycum!

Dollycum is a trademark belonging to Dolly Darling. All rights reserved. Favourite football team - Spurting Lesbian.