Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone for up north?

Wells I'm gone Give a Try To the guys on the north, also coz I got some regulars than begging me to go for the pass 6 month, I be around on the 14 of November guys :* hope see new faces from behind :*
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    lock down is gone so back to the road now touring
    AVALAIBLE FULL SERVICE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

lovepoppers (04-11-16)

Great feedback! The pound is costing us big time If anyones near dundalk id make the trip to see them

4. Default

[QUOTE=wakka;1843290]
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post

I get what your saying and i did agree with you in my post.....i put that last bit in as a wee joke...my bad
    Yeah Wakka unfortunately I'm not a big Fan of Sarcasm and your irish Dark Humor and i don't take it personal but whatever! ....

I really wish i could meet you :P would have a great time

Reviews

[QUOTE=TsBianka;1843574]
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post

Yeah Wakka unfortunately I'm not a big Fan of Sarcasm and your irish Dark Humor and i don't take it personal but whatever! ....
    it wasn't sarcasm and if you read the rest of my original post i totally agreed with u..as in this bit ---- its a shame but cant say I blame you....after all when it comes down to it, its all about the money. If girls cant make enough up North then why would they come

so not sure why the aggressive attitude.
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

7. Default

[QUOTE=wakka;1843609]
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post

it wasn't sarcasm and if you read the rest of my original post i totally agreed with u..as in this bit ---- its a shame but cant say I blame you....after all when it comes down to it, its all about the money. If girls cant make enough up North then why would they come

so not sure why the aggressive attitude.
    its not aggressive attitude no where! if u cant play the game then don't start! this is what sarcasm means ! if you don't like peoples play with what you saying then dont play with peoples!

Reviews

[QUOTE=TsBianka;1843616]
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post

its not aggressive attitude no where! if u cant play the game then don't start! this is what sarcasm means ! if you don't like peoples play with what you saying then dont play with peoples!
    i was playing no game....just being supportive with a bit of humour.....but tbh you have and do come across as a drama queen so tbh not shocked by it.
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12