View Poll Results: Misogynistic prick or compromised woman?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 42.11%
  • No

11 57.89%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Vote now and get it done.

Reviews

It is a case of who is the least bad option, not who is the best.
    Trump, surprisingly, may be that least bad option.
    He has money so he may not be easily bribed or swayed by money. He is an unpleasant person, but we know he is an unpleasant person. He is stupid but he probably knows his limitations and should be surrounded by people able to give him advice and keep him right.
    Clinton, on the other hand, is devious and there is a whiff of scandal around her and her husband that extends much further than the email business. The “email business” is symptomatic of her underhand and secretive method of operating. Both Clintons are very interested in money-making and furthering their own interests. A vote for Hillary Clinton could be a vote for a much worse Richard Nixon type clone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    The US is already Bankrupt, maybe they need someone that knows how to dig them selves out...
    Well his published tax plan will add $5 trillion to the US debt. And his isolationist policies will not deliver favors from the debtors.

And he wants to remove 70% of regulation on businesses, remove the EPA, and stop all support for climate change initiatives.

Sounds like he wants to dig deeper. Maybe there's a pot of gold if they did deep enough?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    It is a case of who is the least bad option, not who is the best.
    Trump, surprisingly, may be that least bad option.
    He has money so he may not be easily bribed or swayed by money. He is an unpleasant person, but we know he is an unpleasant person. He is stupid but he probably knows his limitations and should be surrounded by people able to give him advice and keep him right.
    Clinton, on the other hand, is devious and there is a whiff of scandal around her and her husband that extends much further than the email business. The “email business” is symptomatic of her underhand and secretive method of operating. Both Clintons are very interested in money-making and furthering their own interests. A vote for Hillary Clinton could be a vote for a much worse Richard Nixon type clone.
    I'd rather the devil we know than the devil we don't. There is nothing surprising about Hillary. Even all the emails only confirm what was already suspected, and most of them are dreadfully banal.

What is known is that she is intelligent, extremely hard working, prepares meticulously and is not drunk tweeting at 3 am.

As for trump, all evidence suggests he is at least as corrupt if not more, and looking into his campaign finances is a lesson in lining one's own pockets with other people's money. I doubt that would change once he is president.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (03-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Well his published tax plan will add $5 trillion to the US debt. And his isolationist policies will not deliver favors from the debtors.

And he wants to remove 70% of regulation on businesses, remove the EPA, and stop all support for climate change initiatives.

Sounds like he wants to dig deeper. Maybe there's a pot of gold if they did deep enough?
    No point sprouting numbers at me, I've read enough to know who I think will do a better job. And I've expressed that opinion. If you don't like it, I hope it doesn't upset your day too much.
    And in the Immortal words of Clarke Kent, we will agree to disagree.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

No point sprouting numbers at me, I've read enough to know who I think will do a better job. And I've expressed that opinion. If you don't like it, I hope it doesn't upset your day too much.
    And in the Immortal words of Clarke Kent, we will agree to disagree.
    Nothing personal anywhere in my posts, also just expressing my opinion. Clearly we disagree, but no need to fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Nothing personal anywhere in my posts, also just expressing my opinion. Clearly we disagree, but no need to fall out.
    Didn't say you were getting personal, but you appear to be unwilling to accept my choice. I didn't question your reasons for choosing Clinton.

No hard feeling Gonzo

Reviews

Didn't say you were getting personal, but you appear to be unwilling to accept my choice. I didn't question your reasons for choosing Clinton.

No hard feeling Gonzo
    Fair point, I am clearly very passionate about it. Must be something wrong with me, I wonder is there any distraction anywhere on this site that might take my mind off it.... Oooh, duo Sarah and Leigha in Portlaoise...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Best Before (03-11-16)

No matter who wins, both of them are going to ruin the future of not just America, but the whole world.

People are voting between a con artist and a murderer to be the next most powerful person on the planet.
    Just let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    No matter who wins, both of them are going to ruin the future of not just America, but the whole world.

People are voting between a con artist and a murderer to be the next most powerful person on the planet.
    Just let that sink in.
    Could you clarify for my own ignorance, which candidate is the Murderer?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post

Just let that sink in.

Murderer? Which one?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast