Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgender using Female toilets - Programme on Telly Tonight

Blog Entries

Default Transgender using Female toilets - Programme on Telly Tonight

This is based in America I might add. I don't really understand what the problem is. I mean women pee in cubicles that are locked, so what exactly is the problem here? There is no concern with peeping or some men trying to take advantage by pretending to be transgender, it's not going to get them anywhere as we only wash our hands in public.

Why can't people accept gender differences and that some people have had to have a bloody difficult time getting to be who they should be and let them be. Why make a big thing about it and force someone who is living as a woman in every other way to use men's toilets? The toilets where 50% of what is done is in public? I can't think of anything more disturbing or humiliating.

What are your thoughts? Does this subject deserve having had a documentary made about it? I guess if nothing else it makes people aware of what transgender people have to put up with.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

MatureEbonyPru38F (02-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    This is based in America I might add. I don't really understand what the problem is. I mean women pee in cubicles that are locked, so what exactly is the problem here? There is no concern with peeping or some men trying to take advantage by pretending to be transgender, it's not going to get them anywhere as we only wash our hands in public.

Why can't people accept gender differences and that some people have had to have a bloody difficult time getting to be who they should be and let them be. Why make a big thing about it and force someone who is living as a woman in every other way to use men's toilets? The toilets where 50% of what is done is in public? I can't think of anything more disturbing or humiliating.

What are your thoughts? Does this subject deserve having had a documentary made about it? I guess if nothing else it makes people aware of what transgender people have to put up with.
    It can be intimidating for men seeing ladies with cocks bigger than their own
    Last edited by gillyland; 01-11-16 at 23:24.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gillyland For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (02-11-16)

Reviews

Channel?...

Reviews

Cubicles in gents toilets are rarely used to capacity, while there are often long queues for the ladies.
    Some of the toilet experiences I've had took me by surprise at the time but when I thought about it, it was the most natural thing in the world.
    I remember being at a concert and as I was leaving the gents I recognised a friend in the queue for the ladies. I point out that none of the cubicles in the gents are being used and offer to stand outside the door to protect her. She was reluctant but another lady asked how many cubicles there were, I answered 7 or eight and next thing there was an avalanche of women into the gents.
    Another experience that I had in Paris. I was in the gents at the urinal when a young lady came in with a couple of young boys and she explained that she wanted them to go toilet like I was doing. I don't think that she expected me to understand their language but she then apologised to me saying that where she grew up that this was natural behaviour.
    Also there is a local country pub that I frequent that isn't really set up for females as there is only one cubicle in the ladies. Frequently the ladies spill over into the gents on a busy night.
    Personally I think unisex toilets are the way to go, with maybe a separate toilet for people needing extra privacy.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (02-11-16)

Blog Entries

The few times I've accidentally gone into the men's loo's I've been overwhelmed by the smell and come back to my senses very quickly. I'm guessing that having unisex urinals might change that for the better, as the women's toilets are generally much cleaner. They would have to do something to make the standing up area for guys more discreet. It would also make life a lot easier for parents with children of the opposite sex who often do struggle taking their children into a place that is not designed for them or having to let them in by themselves when they are still too young etc.

I'm not sure all guys would like the idea of having to wait longer for the loo when they have to get in a queue with us mind. It would likely reduce queuing time, but I doubt it would abolish it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Channel?...
    Sorry I had to go out this evening and didn't see this in time and I'm not sure what channel it was on. I watch a lot of recorded stuff and it was on during the adverts on something I recorded so not sure what channel I was watching.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

In a recent survey we asked 100 people this question.

What percentage said yes "if they have a penis they are male ?"

Therefore belong in the gents toilet.

Answer. 78%
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

Reviews

As a guy that has worked in toilet maintainance, I cannot agree that ladies toilets are generally cleaner. While their may be a smell from the urinals the cubicals are generally cleaner and you rarely get used tampons on the floor.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (02-11-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    As a guy that has worked in toilet maintainance, I cannot agree that ladies toilets are generally cleaner. While their may be a smell from the urinals the cubicals are generally cleaner and you rarely get used tampons on the floor.
    It would have to be an absolute flea bag of an establishment to have sanitary waste visible. Very rare as a user. Disgusting yes. But rare.

I was in a situation recently at a workshop where as the lunch hour ran out, the ladies had a queue. The only way I wasn't going to miss the beginning of the next session was if I nipped into the mens. I did. It didn't "look" dirty. But it stank. The pong of men that feel it's their birth right not to aim for inside the bowl. And this was in a reputable company building. Come to think about it, in a building like that, if the ladies loo were not up to par, I'd have gone down to reception and brought it to their attention. Because I do expect better of them. But when it comes to the gent's I know it takes deep cleaning to get rid of that smell.

But to the topic here, when a person that is transgender is dressed up, they are not a man. They're one of the ladies. It's an absolute social and ethical piss take to expect a trans woman or cross dresser to go into the gents. It's also dangerous (downright irresponsible) as they're exposed to the risk of sexual assault or worse. Just as they are in a male prison where predators think they're an easy target. It makes my blood boil that in 2016, we can't just update the software in our skulls and use common sense!
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MatureEbonyPru38F For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (02-11-16), Irisherin27 (02-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    The few times I've accidentally gone into the men's loo's I've been overwhelmed by the smell and come back to my senses very quickly. I'm guessing that having unisex urinals might change that for the better, as the women's toilets are generally much cleaner. They would have to do something to make the standing up area for guys more discreet. It would also make life a lot easier for parents with children of the opposite sex who often do struggle taking their children into a place that is not designed for them or having to let them in by themselves when they are still too young etc.

I'm not sure all guys would like the idea of having to wait longer for the loo when they have to get in a queue with us mind. It would likely reduce queuing time, but I doubt it would abolish it.
    I know what you mean, the men's toilets usually have piss on the floor around the urinals, how hard is it to aim your dick. I used the women's toilets once as the men's were closed and I couldn't believe how clean they were.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (02-11-16)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast