Thread: Ts pictures

Default Ts pictures

What are your thoughts on the pictures the lady's use? I like to do my research and search the web for other pictures of the girls I'd like to meet.

I find after searching and seeing various other pics from blogs and the likes that I'm far more inclined to go ahead with the meet.

I also don't understand why they don't keep them updated with natural pics every now and then, it's far more appealing to see those rather than photoshopped pics from two years ago.

There are some girls who do this and it's a real turn on, I could give examples but I'm sure you's are all aware who. I'm not giving out about the lady's, it's just a query.

One last thing, Pamela nayara is in my area and I'd love to meet her, just finding it hard to find more pics of her....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    It depends on the pictures and how heavily photoshopped they are.

I have seen some of the girls out in the clubs in Dublin and some of them look NOTHING like their pictures as in a couple have pictures of a nice slim body and in person they are bbw!

Nothing wrong with being bbw but if I picked a girl based on photos and I turned up and they were the complete opposite I would be very disappointed.

Pamela nayara do actually look like her pictures, never visited her so cant comment on her services.
    What clubs do you go to to meet the girls?

Also, I've met Pamely Nayara and she does look like her photos. One of the most feminine looking out there IMO

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

hoordog (18-11-16), KnickerSnifferDublin2016 (17-11-16)