Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Equal rights

Reviews

Basic problem in World War One was that conscripts did not have the time to get properly fit so when "going over the top" could only move at speed of slowest man, leading to more causalities. Men tend to be fitter and stronger and faster than women.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Put a 50lb backpack on, do a 20 mile hike, then see how accurate you are with those clay pigeons. Chances are that if you're a man your aim will be a lot more sure.
    I'm 5ft 10 train using weights and competed in sport against men and won plenty times
    I could fuck you over my shoulder and go for a hike

Can you say the same?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Floki (31-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I'm 5ft 10 train using weights and competed in sport against men and won plenty times
    I could fuck you over my shoulder and go for a hike

Can you say the same?
    And get your fucking haircut!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    How did you travel to the clay pigeon shooting? Did you walk for days carrying your weapon and ammunition and food and shelter and everything else you needed? When you hadn’t slept properly or eaten properly for days on end?
    Did the clay pigeons wait patiently for you to arrive or did they travel to meet you and ambush you on the way?
    Can you do a minimum of 50 press ups-in 2 minutes, 50 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 7 upper body pull-ups?
    Can you carry two Jerry Cans each weighing 20 kilograms along a total distance of 150 metres? With your arms by your side and carrying one Jerry can in each hand you will be expected to complete this course in less than 2 minutes.
    Can you run 2.4km (1.5 mile). The time you have to complete the run will vary depending on the position within The Army that you have applied for. Basic British Infantry– Run Time 12.45 Parachute Regiment - Run Time 09.40

I could go on.
    Can you do that?

Not been smart like but to do that u need to train
    Go to gym plenty women do weights sit ups etc better than a lot of men out there
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 30-10-16 at 15:18.

Blog Entries

And get your fucking haircut!!!!!!!!
    I dont believe the buzz cut is standard for women.but if that's a requirement of the army then you abide by that

Women hair cuts just like men's hair

7. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (30-10-16)

Blog Entries

I meet plenty men who are far weaker than me
    And if put us both on the same training programme we might match in the end
    Its all about training guys

Reviews

World War Two did prove with SOE and the French Resistance etc. that women could be as effective as men in combat.
    But, that was still some women, not all women.
    With training, it is amazing what anyone can do.
    But the next argument down the line is that the physical requirements discriminate against women (and against some smaller, weaker races of men) and need to be revised downwards. This already has happened in some cases.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I dont believe the buzz cut is standard for women.but if that's a requirement of the army then you abide by that

Women hair cuts just like men's hair

That was a joke!

For most services in most countries the rule is if you can keep it under your headdress it is OK.
    And in a few select countries, even for men your hair can be as long as you like, especially if you are not actually in active combat.
    Last edited by SteveB; 30-10-16 at 15:31.

Basic problem in World War One was that conscripts did not have the time to get properly fit so when "going over the top" could only move at speed of slowest man, leading to more causalities. Men tend to be fitter and stronger and faster than women.
    U clearly know absolutely nothing about ww1, which immediately calls into question other comments you've made.

Blog Entries

World War Two did prove with SOE and the French Resistance etc. that women could be as effective as men in combat.
    But, that was still some women, not all women.
    With training, it is amazing what anyone can do.
    But the next argument down the line is that the physical requirements discriminate against women (and against some smaller, weaker races of men) and need to be revised downwards. This already has happened in some cases.
    That's a cop out answer slightly

Anybody with the correct training can achieve the standard
    However the person must want to succeed and be determined this is a trait not defined by gender
    In world war 2 the view of women was they are mothers
    Today we see woman can achieve anything men can.

Physically I'm very strong without training I see myself how quick I can build on it when I'm focused and determined

However of a great love of beer and burgers
    So I lack the overall displince well at this point of my life

I've competed in races in my.sport in men's crew in a men race while on my period which btw are not fuckin pleasant
    But I used my aggression and determination and knew I'd done the training and guess what I was part of the unit that won the race

That I'm just shit hot at sport

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast