Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween - Ghosts of the users of the past

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    you are missing the point if you think that everyone we banned were users who disagreed with us or criticised the site. Far from it.
    If you make a valid point we might listen and try to accommodate it. but please do it without the abuse.
    some users were using this platform to argue and provoke each other, hence were banned for persistent arguing, trolling, provoking each other etc.
    My comment wasn’t at all abusive.
    Samlad would occasionally start threads like this pretending to take members' opinions on board but all they were was him trolling to relieve his boredom or generate forum activity. I took yours to be more of the same. I like you better as a moderator when you aren’t aping Samlad’s qualities. You are a better moderator when you are being yourself.

My list, lift the ban on Debest, monster monster, jimbobbins, chief hanker, LVT, Rachel divine, double jameson, versace targeryan, quarterpoundher, nine by three, dave1dave.
    Perhaps none would ever post again anyway but lift the ban to show this thread wasn’t you just trolling.
    Realistically the only poster you will allow return is Rachel divine, so what is the point of your thread?

Reviews

Bring back ciara i say
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
    My comment wasn’t at all abusive
    I never said it was.
    I was asking please instead of saying "this is shit" tell us why it does not meet your expectations.

Samlad would occasionally start threads like this pretending to take members' opinions on board but all they were was him trolling to relieve his boredom or generate forum activity. I took yours to be more of the same. I like you better as a moderator when you aren’t aping Samlad’s qualities. You are a better moderator when you are being yourself.
    thank you, that is a nice comment and sugar, this was my idea;
    I wish I had, but I simply don't have time to read his old posts not even mentioning replicating them and copying his ideas.
    and I did mean what I say. I wanted to know who out of people we banned you want to see back.

My list, lift the ban on Debest, monster monster, jimbobbins, chief hanker, LVT, Rachel divine, double jameson, versace targeryan, quarterpoundher, nine by three, dave1dave.
    Perhaps none would ever post again anyway but lift the ban to show this thread wasn’t you just trolling.
    No, not trolling here. I seriously want to know.
    not promising anything, but Xmas coming soon...
    besides what is the worse that can happen? we can always ban them again

Realistically the only poster you will allow return is Rachel divine, so what is the point of your thread?
    I miss Rachel. But I miss Casman too... and even John Dunne LOL ... and everyone else who made me pull my hair in despair when they kept misbehaving like hell...
    I wish we all could just get on with each other or at least be civil.
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 29-10-16 at 14:35.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Cant imagine them looking in and yearning for a comeback so how would they know they were unbanned
    some of them we could reach by e-mail.
    and some of them do want to come back as enquiries have been made.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I think ye should Bring back LVT and Casman the were fun,the place went down hill since the were banned,

[QUOTE=Irish Josephine;1840941]
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    some of them we could reach by e-mail.
    and some of them do want to come back as enquiries have been made.[/QUOTE

who who who bet its red and only red
    hey Jo!
    I can think of 4 people who recently asked me about lifting their bans.
    not giving out who they were. x

Yes unban everyone. Surely easier than just a few and like lucky said can just be banned again or have a dungeon where they are banished for a length of time. You have a lot of mods now so posts are quickly edited or deleted.

I cannot unban all, there is no function like this on this platform.
    it would have to be a dull manual work, one by one.
    make it worth my time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Most of them are happily posting across the road I really doubt they would want to post ban or not.
    How many years since they last posted here, I cant remember seeing most of that list posting here and I have been here 2 years
    Unban double jameson, treble jameson, jay jay jay jay,, tumbleweed, M50TrollBridge(forget the other names)
    O wait, no need, he's already back.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Unban double jameson, treble jameson, jay jay jay jay,, tumbleweed, M50TrollBridge(forget the other names)
    O wait, no need, he's already back.
    M50 troll bridge was not him it was me.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast