Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a secretary

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Catch 22 that...

I wonder does nightshift like walking dead maybe I will send a pm. Someone needs to share in my trauma
    What a way to ruin a great thread. Everyone was having a bit of fun and a laugh. Now it's just a reminder that this place is in a death spiral. First good thread in ages and for me at least, it's now ruined.

Reviews

Well Annabel start of new week hope it starts off better I say you frightened off a few they won't mess with you
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    What a way to ruin a great thread. Everyone was having a bit of fun and a laugh. Now it's just a reminder that this place is in a death spiral. First good thread in ages and for me at least, it's now ruined.
    That's how I feel after watching the walking dead
    I won't spoil it but I actually need to talk to someone after that traumatic season premiere

Dont worry someone might piss me off another day

Reviews

That's how I feel after watching the walking dead
    I won't spoil it but I actually need to talk to someone after that traumatic season premiere

Dont worry someone might piss me off another day
    I stopped watching the walking dead a few seasons back, it got too dark...

We'll wait for the next upset so, and I guess in the heat of passion you'll remember to censor yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I stopped watching the walking dead a few seasons back, it got too dark...

We'll wait for the next upset so, and I guess in the heat of passion you'll remember to censor yourself.
    Well we can all hope Gonzo that will save me a job.
    Steve

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    Well we can all hope Gonzo that will save me a job.
    Steve
    U not do the sticky of illegal words yet

7. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

U not do the sticky of illegal words yet
    No I don't want to get a ban for writing them and I have got the next 2 days free to write them all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    No I don't want to get a ban for writing them and I have got the next 2 days free to write them all.
    So you just made up this rule to suit yourself? Without consulting others I take it
    I've seen p**p written here numerous times yet you choose to victimise me for its use claiming its illegal and word is banned
    Where is this rule so?
    Surely if your editing my posts I should have a right to see where the rule is? And for others to know which words thus sites is demeaning illegal for use based on your criteria

So please show me where that where the rules stsre usage of particular words is againist the rules on an adult sexual forum as we both no calling a word illegal is a tad daft the word is not illegal the action is only with proof and evidence that the crime Has been committed

I look forward to your reply showing where this rule lies for future reference
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 24-10-16 at 07:36.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

clarelad (24-10-16)

Reviews

Nobody messes with Taylor
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

So you just made up this rule to suit yourself? Without consulting others I take it
    I've seen p**p written here numerous times yet you choose to victimise me for its use claiming its illegal and word is banned
    Where is this rule so?
    Surely if your editing my posts I should have a right to see where the rule is? And for others to know which words thus sites is demeaning illegal for use based on your criteria

So please show me where that where the rules stsre usage of particular words is againist the rules on an adult sexual forum as we both no calling a word illegal is a tad daft the word is not illegal the action is only with proof and evidence that the crime Has been committed

I look forward to your reply showing where this rule lies for future reference
    Why would I make a rule to suit myself and give myself more work that doesn't sense.
    I will PM you the rules no problem at all.
    In the mean time I have sent you a PM and any more problems with editing PM me.
    Steve

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast