Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fail fail fail

Reviews

Default Fail fail fail

Failed my driving test again, my instructor says the examiner sometimes failed people if they think they are too cocky.
    Back to bus transport again for now or having a qualified driver along with me which is not feasible

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Failed my driving test again, my instructor says the examiner sometimes failed people if they think they are too cocky.
    Back to bus transport again for now or having a qualified driver along with me which is not feasible
    Ah too bad Howard :-(.
    What did he fail you on this time ? Maybe if you got a female examiner you could use your charm on her, she might even like it if you're"cocky" ! Or maybe I've just totally lost the plot :-(.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

howardsteele (22-10-16)

Blog Entries

I wonder why your driving instructor would say that to you?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

howardsteele (22-10-16), Toolbox (22-10-16), Wolverine (22-10-16)

Reviews

Yamser? I thought your account was self-banned, not sure why you needed a new one?

Lol in fairness, what went down in the report, they must tell you why you failed, specifically.

If you keep failing the test, maybe it's a message to change something. It's a big responsibility that drivers can pass safety standards.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

howardsteele (22-10-16)

Reviews

male examiner and its costs alot of money to do it now compared to when my instructor said had to take only 4 lessons, now its 13 lessons you have to complete, its tough for us young people who have to go through college too.
    I was marked down for letting a lady across the road.

Reviews

How safe the roads are in Europe, and in the world generally, is proportional to how difficult the driving test is.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    How safe the roads are in Europe, and in the world generally, is proportional to how difficult the driving test is.
    I drove a car in Perth 370 miles without any problems, was automatically covered by insurance and had friends with me, qualified they were but drunks as skunks

Blog Entries

male examiner and its costs alot of money to do it now compared to when my instructor said had to take only 4 lessons, now its 13 lessons you have to complete, its tough for us young people who have to go through college too.
    I was marked down for letting a lady across the road.
    Silly! You should have ran her over. Everyone knows that!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

SteveB (22-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Silly! You should have ran her over. Everyone knows that!
    oh God, I couldn't do that, it was my instructor's car

Blog Entries

oh God, I couldn't do that, it was my instructor's car
    but you would have passed and you wouldn't have had to see him again, so does it matter?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast