Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fail fail fail

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Silly! You should have ran her over. Everyone knows that!
    Jaywalking. Penalty is death.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by curvaceous kate View Post
    but you would have passed and you wouldn't have had to see him again, so does it matter?
    it does, i wouldn't be seeing anyone again as be locked up in jail, i'd be someone's bitch,

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-10-16), OutKast (22-10-16), Wolverine (22-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    it does, i wouldn't be seeing anyone again as be locked up in jail, i'd be someone's bitch,
    There is internet in prison now so don't worry,you could still come on here Howard

Reviews

male examiner and its costs alot of money to do it now compared to when my instructor said had to take only 4 lessons, now its 13 lessons you have to complete, its tough for us young people who have to go through college too.
    I was marked down for letting a lady across the road.
    Sorry to say it, but I hate those drivers, the "no please, you go first" people. It obstructs the flow of traffic. Pedestrians have a responsibility to cross safely. If everyone followed the rules there would be far fewer accidents. There is an expectation that people drive predictably.

That's not a jab at you personally, I know you're just being courteous (or a perv ) but in the big picture it doesn't help. The jaywalker didn't learn anything except that people will let them cross illegally...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Sorry to say it, but I hate those drivers, the "no please, you go first" people. It obstructs the flow of traffic. Pedestrians have a responsibility to cross safely. If everyone followed the rules there would be far fewer accidents. There is an expectation that people drive predictably.

That's not a jab at you personally, I know you're just being courteous (or a perv ) but in the big picture it doesn't help. The jaywalker didn't learn anything except that people will let them cross illegally...
    Old people are the worse for this. They will walk out into the road looking forward with a look of determination on their face and refuse to acknowledge the on coming traffic. It would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (22-10-16)

ah in my day.. apply for the licence.. sit in the car. "Do you know where everything is and what it does?" "Drive up the road there for 10 mins" Grand there's yer licence LOL. Fuckin EU and its rules.. hard luck mate.. better luck next time.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ALoverOfBoobs View Post
    ah in my day.. apply for the licence.. sit in the car. "Do you know where everything is and what it does?" "Drive up the road there for 10 mins" Grand there's yer licence LOL. Fuckin EU and its rules.. hard luck mate.. better luck next time.
    I bet you got the amnesty? And Ffs, you're in Dublin, you'll probably run into me, literally, at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I bet you got the amnesty? And Ffs, you're in Dublin, you'll probably run into me, literally, at some point...
    Seriously though.. I've never had an accident or a speeding ticket ever. But if ya do run into me an ruin me record.. ya better run boyo :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ALoverOfBoobs For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (22-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Old people are the worse for this. They will walk out into the road looking forward with a look of determination on their face and refuse to acknowledge the on coming traffic. It would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous.
    I'm not a Road Hog, I try to be considerate and tried to show it on this occasion and didn't go in my favour, yes it was an old woman I let across. A good turn doesn't deserve another in this case

Blog Entries
    Reviews

male examiner and its costs alot of money to do it now compared to when my instructor said had to take only 4 lessons, now its 13 lessons you have to complete, its tough for us young people who have to go through college too.
    I was marked down for letting a lady across the road.
    How did she look? Pretty? Maybe she is on EI.?? Link??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast