Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Owo?

Reviews

Some girls have asked me if I want oral covered or uncovered. Now I would say "covered". No big deal to me. And as you say, OWO has got a bit of a bad "press" recently.

But if there is a specific favourite someone wants, you cannot be certain it is genuinely offered from want is on “favourites”.

Blog Entries

`
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Some girls have asked me if I want oral covered or uncovered. Now I would say "covered". No big deal to me. And as you say, OWO has got a bit of a bad "press" recently.

But if there is a specific favourite someone wants, you cannot be certain it is genuinely offered from want is on “favourites”.
    Ah you are suffering with 'last word' syndrome. He was asking if any do at all. The list answers that question. How reliable that list is would be another question and topic.

Reviews

He was asking if any do at all.
    The question, however implies, “How can I find someone who does OWO”.

(OK, this is my last post on the subject. Honest )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (22-10-16)

Blog Entries

He was asking if any do at all.
    The question, however implies, “How can I find someone who does OWO”.

(OK, this is my last post on the subject. Honest )
    That is your interpretation and assumption that it means that and not a fact. I love that you can't reply to this one haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

SteveB (22-10-16)

Reviews

Yes there are plenty of ladies that do owo and are amazing at it and some are equally as good doing covered as uncovered. Sometimes it is advertised and sometimes not but can still be on offer . It is at the ladies descrection. If they don't like the look of it then you not going to get it offered which is fair enough to me.

8. Default

Covered oral sex is impossible for me, being circumcised, I feel nothing with a condom on. Hence the query.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HenrikTheGreat View Post
    Covered oral sex is impossible for me, being circumcised, I feel nothing with a condom on. Hence the query.
    I'm also circumcised hence my username and I have also had difficulty with covered oral but I have also had some wonderful experiences so I don't think been circumcised is really a factor. It can also be be a mental thing and i have found if i just relax and let the ladies work their magic it isn't a problem.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 22-10-16 at 19:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I'm also circumcised hence my username and I have also had difficulty with covered oral but I have also had some wonderful experiences so I don't think been circumcised is really a factor. It can also be be a mental thing and i have found if i just relax and let the ladies work their magic it isn't a problem.
    I think it is important to remember that we are all different and born with different levels of sensitivity in the first place, so what may still work for you, may not work for someone else. It's impossible to say how another person may feel or react.

12. Default

Wise and curvaceous Kate is right

Reviews

OWO has got a bit of a bad "press" recently
    ?

Did I miss something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast