Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely Crazy

Reviews

Default Absolutely Crazy

Well Howard was with few mates outside yesterday in the pub garden when this guy with his female friend came walking in.
    We started staring as this one had a very strange hairdo, its was so funny and we started laughing and my mate said fairly loudly ‘look at that bitch there, hasn’t she got the funniest looking hairdo yous ever saw and burst out laughing, we all then laughed, it really was a weird looking hairdo and the guy with her who was clearly annoyed then come over with her by his side and wasn’t happy and sternly said whats your problem guys, 'never saw a unique hairstyle before' and my mate burst out laughing again hysterically but then she lunged at my mate who was still laughing and began scratching and tearing at him with her nails and bit him on the arm as he tried to push her off, the guy then pulls her off and hugged her and says you ok girl, but never asked my mate how was he. We told him to get that crazy bitch out of here now and then they leave together.
    My mate was very shaken and there was no call for this vicious attack and its not acceptable behaviour in public.
    Sticks and Stones and all that.

Howard...
    Last edited by howardsteele; 21-10-16 at 07:52.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Well Howard was with few mates outside yesterday in the pub garden when this guy with his female friend came walking in.
    We started staring as this one had a very strange hairdo, its was so funny and we started laughing and my mate said fairly loudly ‘look at that bitch there, hasn’t she got the funniest looking hairdo yous ever saw and burst out laughing, we all then laughed, it really was a weird looking hairdo and the guy with her who was clearly annoyed then come over with her by his side and wasn’t happy and sternly said whats your problem guys, 'never saw a unique hairstyle before' and my mate burst out laughing again hysterically but then she lunged at my mate who was still laughing and began scratching and tearing at him with her nails and bit him on the arm as he tried to push her off, the guy then pulls her off and hugged her and says you ok girl, but never asked my mate how was he. We told him to get that crazy bitch out of here now and then they leave together.
    My mate was very shaken and there was no call for this vicious attack and its not acceptable behaviour in public.

Howard...
    If he called the girl a bitch he deserved a good kick in the balls. You don't keep very nice company Howard, I'm very disappointed with you young man :-(.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bentor7 (21-10-16), Curvaceous Kate (21-10-16), Floki (21-10-16), howardsteele (21-10-16), sixfourblond (21-10-16), tinytimintipp (22-10-16), Toolbox (21-10-16)

Howard...
    Howard, you and your friends need to grow up.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (21-10-16), KnickerSnifferDublin2016 (21-10-16), lildick (21-10-16), sixfourblond (21-10-16), tinytimintipp (22-10-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can't wait for the next instalment of "Shit that never happened, by Howard Steele"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (21-10-16), Curvaceous Kate (21-10-16), Toolbox (21-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    I can't wait for the next instalment of "Shit that never happened, by Howard Steele"
    hey Fatbastard, I'm afraid it did

Reviews

Howard...
    Lay off the drugs man

Reviews

at least your friend pushed her off, glad to hear he didnt hit her as dont think thats ok even if she did tear and scratch you but suppose others would

Howard...
    Should have felt her tit as he pushed her off.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

Reviews

Sounds like a Sophie hair do

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

My mate was well on the soup and also took a picture of her for his Facebook page,she didn't look pleased, camera shy i'd say but she wasn't too friendly to begin with.
    We did manage to diffuse what was a very hairy situation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast