Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coucou!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    I dunno, EDB and TDB seems pretty snappy to me, but then I don't speak French, so I let the funky music do the talking
    Ya, Patricia I'd have to agree with Bruce here, I think you're thinking about the translation more then the acronym, but I'm sure if you get him to the basement you'll have no problem in getting the message across one way or another.......

The lucky devil..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default salut les branleurs!

god almighty...

what a nice piece of thread you did here!

for a bunch of so much in trouble future unemployed ex-punters guys, you have high opinion of yourselves!!!

by the way PRICE OF 180E AN HOUR AT THE MOMENT... I remember people here thrashing me when i mentionned such pricing... and it is just the beginning...

believe me, in my position, trying to save your economy despite yourselves... you are gonna get it hard within the next 2-3 years... and your taxes!!!! wait and see next April...

and yes, i am here against my will but have a mission to cum here and help, I do it as I am paid... international organisations... we do not decide what we do and where we do it...

but luckily, irish ladies like french speaking guys... hehe..

PAT, I DUNNO HOW STUPID YOU ARE BUT I TOLD YOU AM FROM CANADA, FRENCH SPEAKING AREA CALLED QUEBEC... SO YES I SPEAK FRENCH FLUENTLY...

SO I CAN TRANSLATE YOUR WHORE LANGUAGE... BUT, AS A GOOD WHORE, NOT FOR FREE...

SO LONG GUYS, AND PREPARE YOUR PIGGY BANKS AS WE WILL NOT BAILL YOU OUT WITHOUT DRASTIC TAX AND PUBLIC CUTS!!!

SO NO MONEY FOR SEX...

and try to be original in your unsults! if you knew me or saw me, you would not even dare...

*****deleted by Mod*****

YOUR FRENCHSTICK...
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 16-03-09 at 15:42. Reason: Posting in a foreign language is against the rules.
    vive le quebec libre!

Reviews

What do you think of France getting a hammering from England in the rugby yesterday?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    god almighty...

for a bunch of so much in trouble future unemployed ex-punters guys, you have high opinion of yourselves!!!

by the way PRICE OF 180E AN HOUR AT THE MOMENT... I remember people here thrashing me when i mentionned such pricing... and it is just the beginning...

believe me, in my position, trying to save your economy despite yourselves... you are gonna get it hard within the next 2-3 years... and your taxes!!!! wait and see next April...

and yes, i am here against my will but have a mission to cum here and help, I do it as I am paid... international organisations... we do not decide what we do and where we do it...

PAT, I DUNNO HOW STUPID YOU ARE BUT I TOLD YOU AM FROM CANADA, FRENCH SPEAKING AREA CALLED QUEBEC... SO YES I SPEAK FRENCH FLUENTLY...

SO LONG GUYS, AND PREPARE YOUR PIGGY BANKS AS WE WILL NOT BAILL YOU OUT WITHOUT DRASTIC TAX AND PUBLIC CUTS!!!

SO NO MONEY FOR SEX...

and try to be original in your unsults! if you knew me or saw me, you would not even dare...

*****deleted by Mod*****

YOUR FRENCHSTICK...
    Holy crap.......... I don't even know where to start with this...........

But I'll try when I stop laughing......
    L

Blog Entries

Default The perfect solution.....

Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    ****** Deleted by Luther******

YOUR FRENCHSTICK...
    Edited by Luther...... Reason....... Made me cry..... a bit..........

Got it.......
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Edited by Luther...... Reason....... Made me cry..... a bit..........

Got it.......
    Welcome aboard as the newest mod Luther!!! Get ready for the avalanche of polls as if the faith of the western world rested on your shoulders…

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Welcome aboard as the newest mod Luther!!! Get ready for the avalanche of polls as if the faith of the western world rested on your shoulders…

No Qph, there will be no polls for Luther. Its just you and Ric that are the problem, and dont flatter yourself, your not that important....although I thought you would have done the decent thing by now...

Default Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post

No Qph, there will be no polls for Luther. Its just you and Ric that are the problem, and dont flatter yourself, your not that important....although I thought you would have done the decent thing by now...
    A personal best quickest response time from you, you must work out those fingers…

You off course miss that I was precisely saying that I am not that important in the grand E-I scheme of things but still seem to be playing on some peoples minds an awful lot.

Day day....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Ya thought I'd start out slow with a little light editing to gauge the response before I went for any of the global altering decisions............
    L

Reviews

[QUOTE=frenchstick;74605]god almighty...

SO NO MONEY FOR SEX...

*****deleted by Mod*****

YOUR FRENCHSTICK...[/QUOTE

A proper c*nt alrite
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 17-03-09 at 12:39. Reason: cuss word

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast