Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: whats going on

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default whats going on

    hello all,
    whats going on here.
    Is this website dying on its feet. This is the third time in a week, that there has been no one in chatroom after 12.
    And really the posts on forum have just been either joke threads or nonsencical . It a strange development that has coincided with the appointment of the mods and the leaking of the list( imho). So im curious are threads and posts being deleted or are people scared to post.

    So please i implore everyone to bring this site back to where it was or else it will become as boring as jake and the buttman site.


    nbt
    Last edited by ninebythree; 11-03-09 at 02:26.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Talking Feeling left out NB3?

    Sorry NB3 but everyone was over at my place tonight. Tuesday is Poker night at mine.

    Didn't you get the PM about that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poker night.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	9390  
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default Deal me in please.

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Sorry NB3 but everyone was over at my place tonight. Tuesday is Poker night at mine.

    Didn't you get the PM about that?
    Any chance of dealing me in next Tuesday Rick ? --- thats just the sort of
    " STUD , POKE HER " I like ! ----- I`me good at BRAG too -- I got 9", I got 9" !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    Sorry NB3 but everyone was over at my place tonight. Tuesday is Poker night at mine.

    Didn't you get the PM about that?
    I agree with the no clothes policy for poker Tuesday Ric coz then no one can hide any aces up their.........................sleeve...

    Roll on nude buckaroo Thursday....
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 11-03-09 at 11:50. Reason: Stakes got to high...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Just wait till youíve had a go at Kerplunk Friday Topdawg, thatís a game where everyone can take part and gain as many marbles as others are prepared to lose.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topdawg View Post
    My own view is that there is no coincidence between the appointment of the mods and the falloff in real interaction. There is a clear and obvious link between the two.

    If anyone read the boards dispassionately it would be very clear that the level of arrogance from the moderators towards other users is staggering. I

    Let's see what happens, but if common sense doesnt prevail, and the usage of the site falls, it will affect the ad revenue. Once that happens, it will be too late. People will vote with their feet, both escorts and punters....

    Just my two cents worth.

    TD
    I must agree on this one........

    I tought the same..........

    As i personally avoided to come here for 2 weeks,than popped in,few times just to check PM's and out again............so in total it was maybe 3 weeks i stayed away,as i just lost interest.............


    so here u go........




    And every time when i advertised,4-5 weeks in a row my ad was delayed for 1 up to 3 days.............who pays me for that??????????

    No One.........

    I started to feel uncomfortable asking Pat to put it up every time it was done,as it happen every single week..............and it s not Pat's duty to deal with advertisements..........than i got just fed up............
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Just wait till youíve had a go at Kerplunk Friday Topdawg, thatís a game where everyone can take part and gain as many marbles as others are prepared to lose.

    Why not move this thread to soap section ,if you find it such a joke thread




    nbt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    hello all,
    whats going on here.
    Is this website dying on its feet. This is the third time in a week, that there has been no one in chatroom after 12.
    And really the posts on forum have just been either joke threads or nonsencical . It a strange development that has coincided with the appointment of the mods and the leaking of the list( imho). So im curious are threads and posts being deleted or are people scared to post.

    So please i implore everyone to bring this site back to where it was or else it will become as boring as jake and the buttman site.


    nbt
    do you think is it a case of "too many cooks"?

    i think its important for us moderators to be accessed to see if people are happy with the way things are going.

    as a mod i think its important to moderate our moderation so that people are happy with the style

    at the minute what we have is 3 different styles and approaches. do they stuffle the flow?

    lets have some polls to find out

    pb

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    do you think is it a case of "too many cooks"?

    i think its important for us moderators to be accessed to see if people are happy with the way things are going.

    as a mod i think its important to moderate our moderation so that people are happy with the style

    at the minute what we have is 3 different styles and approaches. do they stuffle the flow?

    lets have some polls to find out

    pb

    That is why i put up this thread ,so people could air there views , but two of ure fellow mods felt it necessary to turn in to a joke.

    but as alway ure input is appreciated.


    nbt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    That is why i put up this thread ,so people could air there views , but two of ure fellow mods felt it necessary to turn in to a joke.

    but as alway ure input is appreciated.


    nbt
    One rule for us and another rule for them... thats the new regiem.. we better all get used to it as Patricia doesnt seem to care.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •