Thread: Fab Massage Experience Home or Away?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well I am going to try chocolate massage in d4 good reviews looks hot will report back

i've been to ana plenty of times, amazing experience, and the last 2 times I have seen her she seems to have managed to subtly improve the experience even more...other than ana, I really enjoyed danu who advertises on here...slow tantra style massage, loads of intimacy and eye contact and teasing, definitely recommend it (if she appears again!)

for massages abroad, there was one girl I saw in new york that provided the best experience I have ever had...her name was madeline jade and she worked with this tantra massage 'temple' called body of bliss (its still there and pretty good, but she is gone, much to my eternal regret). it was definitely the most intimate massage i ever had, she was basically perfect looking, smart and cool, and she made the experience the closest thing to having sex without actually having sex that I think you could get....but was still totally classy and 'tantra' about it...saw her a few times over a couple of years, then I guess she eventually 'retired'. If you're ever in new york, I'd still recommend body of bliss as a place to visit, but i don't think it'll ever be as good as madeline again

anyway, i'm basically boasting about a girl you'll never get to visit, sorry...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anders For This Useful Post:

archiez1000 (22-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    i've been to ana plenty of times, amazing experience, and the last 2 times I have seen her she seems to have managed to subtly improve the experience even more...other than ana, I really enjoyed danu who advertises on here...slow tantra style massage, loads of intimacy and eye contact and teasing, definitely recommend it (if she appears again!)
    danu is on my list of people I very much want to visit. I have it on pretty good authority that she'll be back again around mid-december.

Quote Originally Posted by collinsp View Post
    danu is on my list of people I very much want to visit. I have it on pretty good authority that she'll be back again around mid-december.
    sweeeeet! thanks for the info...