Thread: We need a rule change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    So just lie down and take it? It's destroying the boards so shortly it won't be a problem.
    Look. There's a regular poster on this forum who has shared another clients details elsewhere. And yet he is still posting here. If a regular poster can get away with it then ... fill in the blanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I never get why people make fun of people in wheelchairs or call others retards, for a start they not in the wheelchair because they want to be but because they've been dealt a bad card, aren't we lucky to be reasonably healthy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paddywack For This Useful Post:

Best Before (11-10-16), JAMESCORK (11-10-16), Jorge (11-10-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (11-10-16)

Quote Originally Posted by paddywack View Post
    I never get why people make fun of people in wheelchairs or call others retards, for a start they not in the wheelchair because they want to be but because they've been dealt a bad card, aren't we lucky to be reasonably healthy
    If a person acts incredibly vile then they can have no complaints when they get treated in the same manner. A physical disability is not a license to make horrible comments.
    The hypocrisy of jamescork thanking that post is overwhelming.

Erm...who is in a wheelchair?
    I would know, I've met him several times.

The problem is these forums are like Chinese whispers, you read something somewhere and then before you know it its firmly fixed as fact.

To the other issue, of sharing information about clients. I honestly don't know what most of you gossiping knickers get up to but I couldn't tell you how unlikely it is that someone is stopping mid flow to discuss who you saw last - more likely more gossip, gleaned from boards. Stop gossiping, it's sad.
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 11-10-16 at 12:16. Reason: personal info removed.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Irisherin27 (11-10-16)