I see you are

OOPs wrong one
    Here we go

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Jorge (07-10-16), LuckyLu (07-10-16)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    and of course they do.

On a serious note now, I have got a list of ideas to raise with the management and one of them was price threads and how should they be approached.

The forums are here for users' convenience. And we do listen to what you say. We try to accommodate you the best we can.

For example you requested to be able to hide your location on the review and this has been provided.
    Never mind now forum users no longer think this is a good idea, but hey, that is just live.

If the vast majority thinks that they price threads should not be allowed I will raise it with the management and should we decide to ban price related topics from the forums this rule will be written in the T&C. Hopefully this will close all those discussions once and for all.

At the other hand, this is an adult forum although on most occasions it does not seem like.
    I am sure as soon as the decision is made to disallow the price threads (if it is made) everyone will come here to complain about the change.

I will keep you posted and let you know what has been decided by the Management.

Have a lovely Friday!
    Xxx
    Cheers for doing that. It's no skin off my nose. I tend to ignore them, but I sense, perhaps your sensed it too, the service providers prefered if this type of threads were nipped in the bud.
    Here's a suggestion? Take it or leave it!!
    Create a new section called for argument sake "Price threads". You could squeeze it above the warning section, and all price threads are relegated to this area. You've done it on many other topics, particular when there is some criticism about the new site layout.
    That way the clients that genuinely want to discuss the cost of "Time and Companionship" will have a place to go, and those that are opposed to it will probably say nothing as they know it's in obscure part of the site. Everyone's a winner

I hope you have a fine Weekend also x
    Last edited by Best Before; 07-10-16 at 11:45.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

I was just saying !!!!! Fuck me this a touchie subject , I meet Amy Alison a year great lady and Sophie x and the long lost saffron UK all top girls and you girls don't ripe people off

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Cheers for doing that. It's no skin off my nose. I tend to ignore them, but I sense, perhaps your sensed it too, the service providers prefered if this type of threads were nipped in the bud.
    Here's a suggestion? Take it or leave it!!
    Create a new section called for argument sake "Price threads". You could squeeze it above the warning section, and all price threads are relegated to this area. You've done it on many other topics, particular when there is some criticism about the new site layout.
    That way the clients that genuinely want to discuss the cost of "Time and Companionship" will have a place to go, and those that are opposed to it will probably say nothing as they know it's in obscure part of the site. Everyone's a winner

I hope you have a fine Weekend also x

that might be a good idea too.
    usually when I come to my Boss with the idea to create a "not for faint hearted" section he raises his eye brows and says "but it is an adult forum"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Best Before (07-10-16)

Haha, that's because he knows it would direct too much traffic away from the main part of the site. Everybody likes to see a fight.
    This move would be more akin to moving all the talk about reviews to Reviews chat.
    I can't hurt to mention it, I will let you take all the credit, if he likes it
    Last edited by Best Before; 07-10-16 at 11:59.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    and of course they do.

On a serious note now, I have got a list of ideas to raise with the management and one of them was price threads and how should they be approached.

The forums are here for users' convenience. And we do listen to what you say. We try to accommodate you the best we can.

For example you requested to be able to hide your location on the review and this has been provided.
    Never mind now forum users no longer think this is a good idea, but hey, that is just live.

If the vast majority thinks that they price threads should not be allowed I will raise it with the management and should we decide to ban price related topics from the forums this rule will be written in the T&C. Hopefully this will close all those discussions once and for all.

At the other hand, this is an adult forum although on most occasions it does not seem like.
    I am sure as soon as the decision is made to disallow the price threads (if it is made) everyone will come here to complain about the change.

I will keep you posted and let you know what has been decided by the Management.

Have a lovely Friday!
    Xxx
    cannot believe price threads not allowed is even being considered .an adult forum considering banning price threads about time and companionship is laughable .remember we are not discussion any services only time and companionship. ladies are offering a service and if they do not want price discussed or shown let them put ask in price column on their profile .for clients who do not like price let them move on .lots of choice thankfully . Ireland is stepping forward out of moderation and censorship but e-i seem to be moving backward .adult forum and we should all at least try to act as adults.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to john deere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    cannot believe price threads not allowed is even being considered .an adult forum considering banning price threads about time and companionship is laughable .remember we are not discussion any services only time and companionship. ladies are offering a service and if they do not want price discussed or shown let them put ask in price column on their profile .for clients who do not like price let them move on .lots of choice thankfully . Ireland is stepping forward out of moderation and censorship but e-i seem to be moving backward .adult forum and we should all at least try to act as adults.
    Price threads were banned for years on here. Since the management changed, those type of threads are allowed, yet not welcome by the customers of this site, which are the paying advertisers.
    Naughty videos on EF.

oh god, we really are taken for soft touches here

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69lickalot View Post
    How can anyone charge 130 for 30 mins , ok there going to say they have to get here pay rent or hotel and so on , sterling is fucked so changing money is better for English lady's , don't even make that in a day

How can Audi charge £400 for oil & filter, air filter, and plugs when the parts are about £70 and the 16 year old apprentice on £3 an hour [if anything] will be doing the work?

Answer - they can.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast