Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: knowing me, knowing you

  1. #1

    Default knowing me, knowing you

    someone mentioned this before about getting a campervan as most may have them for holidays anyway.
    you pull up beside escorts apartment, pay your parking ticket and escorts comes to you for the romp.
    would she mind if she seen you few times before.
    I can see campervan sales increase as we speak
    Last edited by howardsteele; 04-10-16 at 09:07.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    someone mentioned this before about getting a campervan as most may have them for holidays anyway.
    you pull up beside escorts apartment, pay your parking ticket and escorts comes to you for the romp.
    would she mind if she seen you few times before.
    I can see campervan sales increase as we speak
    And that would be "An Outcall". Lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default



    Steamy windows , zero visibility.
    Steamy windows, Caused by howard steele's smelly feet!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams!
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I was thinking of buying a camper myself and I could take the hassle of finding locations away from my clients and travel to see my sexy leprechauns



    What you guys think? Me and Patty would give this a good rocking
    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Last days before my holidays. Enjoy

    Waterford 08th - 19th Athlone 20th - 23rd
    ♥ The top reviewed TS in Ireland ♥
    087-362-4741

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (05-10-16), Escort Advertiserpatty (14-10-16), robbie9 (04-10-16), youngstud87 (04-10-16)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    2,838
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    I was thinking of buying a camper myself and I could take the hassle of finding locations away from my clients and travel to see my sexy leprechauns



    What you guys think? Me and Patty would give this a good rocking
    Too expensive for you Miss Lopez! 100k+ for something like this.
    ❤ Robbie9 ❤
    ❤ 2000 POSTS ❤

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams!
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Too expensive for you Miss Lopez! 100k+ for something like this.
    100K is that all?

    I would have spent 500+K

    Lucky you let me know how cheap they are. I might be on the road when I get back after my holidays
    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Last days before my holidays. Enjoy

    Waterford 08th - 19th Athlone 20th - 23rd
    ♥ The top reviewed TS in Ireland ♥
    087-362-4741

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (04-10-16)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    2,838
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    100K is that all?

    I would have spent 500+K

    Lucky you let me know how cheap they are. I might be on the road when I get back after my holidays
    Ahhhhh but no marketing on them ! i keep saying to you employers would jump to employ you in the marketing industry.

    Where would you park Miss Lopez?
    ❤ Robbie9 ❤
    ❤ 2000 POSTS ❤

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRenatha Lopez (04-10-16)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams!
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Ahhhhh but no marketing on them ! i keep saying to you employers would jump to employ you in the marketing industry.

    Where would you park Miss Lopez?
    Employers couldn't afford me

    I could park anywhere and the tighter the better
    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Last days before my holidays. Enjoy

    Waterford 08th - 19th Athlone 20th - 23rd
    ♥ The top reviewed TS in Ireland ♥
    087-362-4741

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (05-10-16), youngstud87 (04-10-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    41
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Miss Lopez's Mobile Passion Emporium!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to youngstud87 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRenatha Lopez (04-10-16)

  15. #10

    Default

    until i pass my car drivers test this is all i could get at present


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    Bongo (04-10-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •