Thread: How to keep updated with new photos

1. Default How to keep updated with new photos

I'm still getting to grips with this sites navigation so apologies if this is a silly question.

I'm always interested in seeing new photos the girls upload, specifically the more professional photoshoots. Partly because thats my job, and also because who doesn't like to appreciate new shots of beautiful women.

Anyway, a few of you seem to be quick on the draw with posts about different girls having new shots. Is there part of the site which specifically shows updated shots?

I had presumed these may just have been peoples favorites and they just spotted the new shots. Still thought it worth asking in case there's was an easier way to see who updates their shots regularly.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by imageman81 View Post
    I'm still getting to grips with this sites navigation so apologies if this is a silly question.

I'm always interested in seeing new photos the girls upload, specifically the more professional photoshoots. Partly because thats my job, and also because who doesn't like to appreciate new shots of beautiful women.

Anyway, a few of you seem to be quick on the draw with posts about different girls having new shots. Is there part of the site which specifically shows updated shots?

I had presumed these may just have been peoples favorites and they just spotted the new shots. Still thought it worth asking in case there's was an easier way to see who updates their shots regularly.
    To include the seriously photshopped ?

3. Default

Personally I like stylish professional looking shoots. I'm not so much a fan of bad photoshopping though. I understand some on here prefer the less staged shoots as they want a more realistic idea what to expect. Its all personal preference.

In any case, is there a section to see profile updates? Or more specifically image updates?

Reviews

Personally I like stylish professional looking shoots. I'm not so much a fan of bad photoshopping though. I understand some on here prefer the less staged shoots as they want a more realistic idea what to expect. Its all personal preference.

In any case, is there a section to see profile updates? Or more specifically image updates?
    Are there any clients who don't ?
    Last edited by bootboy; 03-10-16 at 23:00.

5. Default

I'm not sure, I don't claim to speak for anyone but myself.

I often work on a glamour photoshoots so its something I take a personal interest in.

I meant this post to be less about my preference of image, more to find out if there was some section on the site that specifically showed image updates.

Reviews

Who are you ?

7. Default

Somebody who appreciates beautiful women and good photography. It's crazy I know

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Somebody who appreciates beautiful women and good photography. It's
    crazy I know
    Its a tough job. There isnt a secret section on the site,as far as i know anyway. I have a handful of ladies in my favourite section andyou can see if they have new photos. Occassionly, if a lady has been away for awhile, shell send me a message saying shes back and might have new photos which are worth sharing on the forum, like Nicole. A few ladies such as Kyle and Suellene always seem to have more inventive, classy pics on their profiles than the arse in the air in a hotel room type pics. Some posters on here seem to spend their life on here, so maybe just trawl thro endless profiles.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

suellene (11-10-16)