Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Failure

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,414

    Default Failure

    Howard had his driving test No.2 earlier and failed again,
    I was in traffic and a Hot Lithuanian girl that I know from Lidl was looking to get across the road and I waved her across,
    He marked me down for this and on the final hurdle.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    344
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Howard had his driving test No.2 earlier and failed again,
    I was in traffic and a Hot Lithuanian girl that I know from Lidl was looking to get across the road and I waved her across,
    He marked me down for this and on the final hurdle.
    Quite right to - Far too many bad drivers on the road !!

    You do not understand the basic rules of the road - Pedestrians must use pedestrian crossings

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

    gonzo76 (03-10-16), willie wacker (03-10-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,672
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Quite right to - Far too many bad drivers on the road !!

    You do not understand the basic rules of the road - Pedestrians must use pedestrian crossings
    Howard, always thinking with the wrong head....

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

    AbidingPond (03-10-16), Super ModeratorFloki (03-10-16), lapd (03-10-16), lildick (03-10-16), LuckyLu (03-10-16), willie wacker (03-10-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    9,139

    Default

    I was lucky, I passed on my first try with only 3 minors.
    I had my father nagging me to take my test after 10 lessons, but I told him that I will take it when I think I am ready.
    It paid off.

    My brother took 3 times and a younger sister, 2 times to pass.
    Last edited by Floki; 03-10-16 at 16:52.
    Don't waste your time looking back.
    You're not going that way.

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I was lucky, I passed on my first try with only 3 minors.
    I had my father nagging me to take my test after 10 lessons, but I told him that I will take it when I think I am ready.
    It paid off.

    My brother took 3 times and a younger sister, 2 times to pass.
    I passed on my first attempt too. The catch is it took me 6 years to learn.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (03-10-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I was lucky, I passed on my first try with only 3 minors.
    I had my father nagging me to take my test after 10 lessons, but I told him that I will take it when I think I am ready.
    It paid off.

    My brother took 3 times and a younger sister, 2 times to pass.
    it was different in those days Floki

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Howard had his driving test No.2 earlier and failed again,
    I was in traffic and a Hot Lithuanian girl that I know from Lidl was looking to get across the road and I waved her across,
    He marked me down for this and on the final hurdle.
    always distracted by them girls from Lidl.
    ey Howard, Howard....
    x

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    lapd (03-10-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    12,326
    Reviews
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I was lucky, I passed on my first try with only 3 minors.
    I had my father nagging me to take my test after 10 lessons, but I told him that I will take it when I think I am ready.
    It paid off.

    My brother took 3 times and a younger sister, 2 times to pass.
    You should have been failed Floki, no minors in the vehicle whilst taking the test ffs. 3 of them, now that is really taking the piss :-(

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    529
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Its more difficult to pass now but suppose it make the roads safer, ogling women can be a distraction alright

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    always distracted by them girls from Lidl.
    ey Howard, Howard....
    x
    I would do the same for every girl no matter where she worked, even if it was a hottie from E-I

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •