Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: is this common then to happen

  1. Default is this common then to happen

    when you visit and escort and before on phone youre told certain favourites are available but when money handed over,what can you do, i'm know certain ones are at discretion of the escort and fine with that but i'm talking about never doing them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dublin 9 updates On Twitter
    Posts
    3,511

    Default

    Did the person allow reviews
    Always read reviews.
    Save an Escorts sanity go clicky click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine I need a simple life
    Dublin Airport 20/21
    Subliminal message send Josephine money now everyone quick

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (02-10-16)

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Did the person allow reviews
    Always read reviews.
    yes reviews are helpful, liked her look ,

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,814
    Reviews
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    when you visit and escort and before on phone youre told certain favourites are available but when money handed over,what can you do, i'm know certain ones are at discretion of the escort and fine with that but i'm talking about never doing them.
    Yes, very common.

  6. #5

    Default

    its worse to be told it when bollocks naked on the bed, youre not comin' near me with that

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,814
    Reviews
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    its worse to be told it when bollocks naked on the bed, youre not comin' near me with that
    That's the real girlfriend experience; never had that with an escort.
    Last edited by SteveB; 02-10-16 at 11:03.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    That's the real girlfriend experience; never had that with an escort.
    its only my 13" strap-on,

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    3,807
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    its only my 13" strap-on,
    Are you really lildick Howard?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    728
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Are you really lildick Howard?
    Perish the thought. Most certainly not.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (02-10-16)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    3,807
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lildick View Post
    Perish the thought. Most certainly not.
    Fair enough, point taken :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •