Thread: Amazing 4 hands massage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rachelx Guest

Exclamation Amazing 4 hands massage

Special offer today ,enjoy and get first time experience with us -4 hands massage ,45 min,professional services and few nice things include..topless and happy ending x
    Call to me Rachel 0863186459

Reviews

Default Sounds good

How Much ????

Rachelx Guest

Default Amazing 4 hands massage 80 euro!

Hi,we offer great services and best price in Dublin -80 euro!
    You welcome any time -0863186459 Rachel

Rachelx Guest

Default Amazing 4 hands massage 80 euro!

Relaxing full body massage,4 hands and topless,blond and dark angel,45 m-80 euro and we will be make your day great,dubl.2 0863186459 Rachel

5. Default which girl?

so here;s the thing rachel - you've got an other girl working with you now, and although she's great, I@ve booked a couple of times to see YOU, and ended up with someone else. When I call will you PLEASE tell me who is going to be working

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wobble View Post
    so here;s the thing rachel - you've got an other girl working with you now, and although she's great, I@ve booked a couple of times to see YOU, and ended up with someone else. When I call will you PLEASE tell me who is going to be working

thanks
    So Rachel is pimping other girls??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wobble View Post

thanks
    Likewise....also, when there are girls offering everything for €100 why not spend the extra €20 and be totally satisified?