Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Review removed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    347
    Reviews
    18

    Default Review removed

    I just had my review of Hilda removed.... whats the story.....

  2. #2

    Default

    I've had a few of them removed - were you too honest :P

    If you were too explicit - if too much time has lapsed since the visit - if it's believed your review is not legit

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    347
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Visit was last night.. review was this morning.. was up for about 2 hour.. was not explicit and completely truthful.. which is more than I can say for the rest of them
    Last edited by CANALI; 29-09-16 at 12:02. Reason: spelling mistake

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,456
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Visit was last night.. review was this morning.. was up for about 2 hour.. was not explicit and completely truthful.. which is more than I can say for the rest of them
    Pm a mode and ask why and prove to to Lu that you were there.
    More than likely the escort said she had no one at that time


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I just had my review of Hilda removed.... whats the story.....
    I saw your review. You said it wasn't the lady in the photos. I don't think they allow you to review in that case. I'm a little surprised the Alissa review is still there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,456
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan View Post
    I saw your review. You said it wasn't the lady in the photos. I don't think they allow you to review in that case. I'm a little surprised the Alissa review is still there.
    If he said in the review that it was not the girl in the photo,s and still went ahead with the punt and gave a bad review , then it will be taken down.
    If it,s not the girl then walk and give a review


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    347
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    If he said in the review that it was not the girl in the photo,s and still went ahead with the punt and gave a bad review , then it will be taken down.
    If it,s not the girl then walk and give a review
    I stayed because she was not the girl in the photo but was still very nice and attractive. By definition then, a girl using fake photos can escape ever getting a bad review. If I report a fake photo, can I then proceed with my review...
    Last edited by CANALI; 29-09-16 at 12:44.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I just had my review of Hilda removed.... whats the story.....
    hello,
    ever tried to ask us?
    PS. we always contact you to inform the reasons and leave a note for you on the review.
    xxx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I stayed because she was not the girl in the photo but was still very nice and attractive. By definition then, a girl using fake photos can escape ever getting a bad review. If I report a fake photo, can I then proceed with my review
    I think you have just answered this question yourself.

    but here is the reminder: https://www.escort-ireland.com/help/...formation.html
    Why has my review been rejected or edited?

    (k) In the event that a client turns up for a booking and accepts a booking from a different escort (i.e. not the escort from the profile), then the right to review has been forfeited. There is an option to review an escort under the category, 'met escort, but left without receiving services', should the booking be declined on this basis. Remember; if you have been fooled this far, don't expect the escort to provide the full list of services on the profile either!

    we always have the courtesy to inform you on the contact details provided on opening the account and leave you a note in the review you submitted.
    but yet instead of asking us if unsure,you prefer to come here and have a go at us as if we were inconsistent, unfair or secretive.

    the rules are published in the public, familiarise yourself with them.

    simple answer - not the girl in the pictures? send the write message, walk away.
    then we will be happy to publish your review.

    otherwise, yes she gets away with it, but it it YOU who allows it by staying.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (29-09-16), willie wacker (29-09-16)

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,293
    Reviews
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I stayed because she was not the girl in the photo but was still very nice and attractive. By definition then, a girl using fake photos can escape ever getting a bad review. If I report a fake photo, can I then proceed with my review...
    If you visit a lady using fake photo's and complete the appointment you forfeit the right to review.
    If you meet the lady and walk away because of the fake pics then you can review.

    Alternatively if you stay and complete the appointment and you give a negative review you have to choose you're words very carefully if you want the review to stay.
    Maybe saying something like " I'm can't be 100% sure if it was her or not but I will give her benefit of the doubt"
    Last edited by zilch; 29-09-16 at 12:54. Reason: Posted before reading Lulu's post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •