Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Are the good times gone - this guy seems to think so

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default Are the good times gone - this guy seems to think so

    was chatting to a friend, a veteran of the punting world actually who told me he doesn't do it as often any more, its just not the same, the good times are over,
    long ago you'd call up an escort and bung her a €50 note and bob's your uncle, you'd get all favourites with a smile and in today's world youre lucky to get a peck on the cheek.
    Everyone's in a rush now he says and its all about watching the clock. Those were the good times lad he said to me.

    "live long and prosper" , howard and off line he went.

    A wise man and my friend
    Last edited by howardsteele; 25-09-16 at 13:55.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    If you discuss punting with your friends your a sad bastard.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    was chatting to a friend, a veteran of the punting world actually who told me he doesn't do it as often any more, its just not the same, the good times are over,
    long ago you'd call up an escort and bung her a €50 note and bob's your uncle, you'd get all favourites with a smile and in today's world youre lucky to get a peck on the cheek.
    Everyone's in a rush now he says and its all about watching the clock. Those were the good times lad he said to me.

    "live long and prosper" , howard and off line he went.

    A wise man and my friend
    Maybe next time he'll take you for a spin in the Enterprise

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (25-09-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,487
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    If you discuss punting with your friends your a sad bastard.
    Why?
    I discuss punting with my friends

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Why?
    I discuss punting with my friends
    I think he meant imaginary friends like Mr. Spock

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,487
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I think he meant imaginary friends like Mr. Spock
    Yes, I suppose that's a given

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (25-09-16)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,487
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    was chatting to a friend, a veteran of the punting world actually who told me he doesn't do it as often any more, its just not the same, the good times are over,
    long ago you'd call up an escort and bung her a €50 note and bob's your uncle, you'd get all favourites with a smile and in today's world youre lucky to get a peck on the cheek.
    Everyone's in a rush now he says and its all about watching the clock. Those were the good times lad he said to me.

    "live long and prosper" , howard and off line he went.

    A wise man and my friend
    I'm punting from this site for 10 or 11 years. I can't say I've seen much change. Prices vary, people come and go. Sex is sex

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    was chatting to a friend, a veteran of the punting world actually who told me he doesn't do it as often any more, its just not the same, the good times are over,
    long ago you'd call up an escort and bung her a €50 note and bob's your uncle, you'd get all favourites with a smile and in today's world youre lucky to get a peck on the cheek.
    Everyone's in a rush now he says and its all about watching the clock. Those were the good times lad he said to me.

    "live long and prosper" , howard and off line he went.

    A wise man and my friend


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I'm punting from this site for 10 or 11 years. I can't say I've seen much change. Prices vary, people come and go. Sex is sex
    hi tony, he said he use to boldly go where no man has gone before, he's seen it all and even got the T- Shirt, now its over...

    he said he even witnessed FatBastards having sex, it put him off sex for life

  12. Default

    If you discuss punting with your friends it is not very cool ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •