Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: TV/TS Biggest 'Toy'

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    255

    Default TV/TS Biggest 'Toy'

    Well lads, from experience which TV has the biggest toy? And which TS has the biggest toy? From what I can gather for TS it is a close tie between Miss Bia Hernandez and Ms Pocahontas

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    Don't know anything about the TV side of things though, so it's up to you guys to find out!

  2. #2

    Default

    This has been done a fair bit. Pocahontas has a thicker one than Bia Hernandez's one which is quite thick itself. Bia's is longer but not incredibly long by any means. Raica Ferrari's is longer again but slightly less thick but it still is thick. Brigitte von bonbon has to be up there also given it looks big on a massive frame, I haven't seen it in person though.

    On the TV side Paty Sabatine's 3 reviews all mention her weapon so she might be someone of interest.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJHaughey For This Useful Post:

    dave028 (25-09-16), irishdeltaforce (18-04-17)

  4. #3

    Default

    Mel Colucci - https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#profile
    Nikolly Gaucha - https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html
    Baby XXL Tv - https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...tv-escort.html

    All 3 have videos that can be found online showing their goods.
    The first 2, I actually saw in on the street and both look as good as their photos.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    847
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Most of the South Americans are way way bigger than average in Ireland. Often I just can't believe how big and rock hard they are. Magalli who visited here for a while a few years back was a genuine 10 ins. Estephania, Kelly Wilde and Surya were all huge. Sabrina koks from Israel was also impressive. For sure the best all round for size and performance was Yasmin lee who I had the pleasure of being with for a week end in Los Angeles. A memory I will take to my grave.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (18-04-17)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,541
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmith8091 View Post
    Well lads, from experience which TV has the biggest toy? And which TS has the biggest toy? From what I can gather for TS it is a close tie between Miss Bia Hernandez and Ms Pocahontas

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    Don't know anything about the TV side of things though, so it's up to you guys to find out!
    Of the Ts's I have met here, Nicoli would be the biggest and hardest toy, Tv wise would be Jennyfer Hills.

    now of girls not here now the biggest by far was Danni Daniels, had that pleasure a bout 3/4 yrs ago and was fantastic
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

    dave028 (25-09-16), irishdeltaforce (18-04-17), TVJENNYFER (25-09-16)

  9. #6

    Default

    come to check my monster one babies!
    Natasha Thunder!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TV Natasha Thunder For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (18-04-17), seany88 (29-09-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    This has been done a fair bit. Pocahontas has a thicker one than Bia Hernandez's one which is quite thick itself. Bia's is longer but not incredibly long by any means. Raica Ferrari's is longer again but slightly less thick but it still is thick. Brigitte von bonbon has to be up there also given it looks big on a massive frame, I haven't seen it in person though.

    On the TV side Paty Sabatine's 3 reviews all mention her weapon so she might be someone of interest.
    I've been with Bia its true she is very thick

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Of the Ts's I have met here, Nicoli would be the biggest and hardest toy, Tv wise would be Jennyfer Hills.

    now of girls not here now the biggest by far was Danni Daniels, had that pleasure a bout 3/4 yrs ago and was fantastic
    Thank u naughty boy!

    Can't wait to see you again.

    Xxxx

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Of the Ts's I have met here, Nicoli would be the biggest and hardest toy, Tv wise would be Jennyfer Hills.

    now of girls not here now the biggest by far was Danni Daniels, had that pleasure a bout 3/4 yrs ago and was fantastic
    Wow Danni Daniels lucky you, she did a scene with TS Foxxy Danni cock looks thick as fuck.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,541
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TVJENNYFER View Post
    Thank u naughty boy!

    Can't wait to see you again.

    Xxxx
    Same ....wanna get down and dirty again lol xx
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •