Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: MayaX's friend

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,007

    Default MayaX's friend

    This is MayaX friend, MayaX was a great escort, this lady is good, nice range of services available, you won’t find her hiding in the wardrobe either
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (23-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    6,225
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    This is MayaX friend, MayaX was a great escort, this lady is good, nice range of services available, you won’t find her hiding in the wardrobe either
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    For a tadpole, opps sorry, for a young man you know an awful lot about the ladies here, present and past ?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    FatBastard (22-09-16), Super ModeratorLuckyLu (22-09-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    This is MayaX friend, MayaX was a great escort, this lady is good, nice range of services available, you won’t find her hiding in the wardrobe either
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    blimy, not the best photos mate I think I will pass.

    Now her TRUE mate alexandra (spelling), she was a looker and every bit as good as maya, if not better

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    For a tadpole, opps sorry, for a young man you know an awful lot about the ladies here, present and past ?
    visited MayaX in letterkenny several times and also in Dublin, she said I was special, Barney

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    blimy, not the best photos mate I think I will pass.

    Now her TRUE mate alexandra (spelling), she was a looker and every bit as good as maya, if not better
    She'll be devastated I'm sure
    Angelina spends nearly all her time in Cork now.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,600
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    visited MayaX in letterkenny several times and also in Dublin, she said I was special, Barney
    You must've only been doing the junior cert back then
    I'm the best at what I do

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    blimy, not the best photos mate I think I will pass.

    Now her TRUE mate alexandra (spelling), she was a looker and every bit as good as maya, if not better
    Think she looks good, I wouldn't kick out of bed, bedders anyway, never heard of yer one alexandra, is she away home now too?

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    you must've only been doing the junior cert back then :d
    my teachers said i was always doing things i shouldn't be doing and if i didnt stop i would go blind

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Think she looks good, I wouldn't kick out of bed, bedders anyway, never heard of yer one alexandra, is she away home now too?
    yep, left about the same time, they used to share together, cracking shag, did all the maya stuff, owo and cim, same price as well

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    yep, left about the same time, they used to share together, cracking shag, did all the maya stuff, owo and cim, same price as well
    no duos then, maya was staunchly heterosexual

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •