Thread: Im bored I really am.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Hey I'm only saying. A day trip would get u some fine ladies all over this land

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Hey I'm only saying. A day trip would get u some fine ladies all over this land
    I think part of the problem is all the finding locations and parking and wondering who will open the door etc
    You cant beat window shopping in my opinion. When a stunner looks at you winks and calls you over with her finger. She opens the door you get the bang of cheap perfume and she whispers in your ear "suck and fuck baby" you look down at her camel toe and your cock overides your brain...............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    I think part of the problem is all the finding locations and parking and wondering who will open the door etc
    You cant beat window shopping in my opinion. When a stunner looks at you winks and calls you over with her finger. She opens the door you get the bang of cheap perfume and she whispers in your ear "suck and fuck baby" you look down at her camel toe and your cock overides your brain...............
    I thought thats what youre angle was, I agree with you tbh, litterally on a plate innit

Reviews

listen , those were the days AH. some stamina dude

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    listen , those were the days AH. some stamina dude
    pfft a friend of mine use to do 7 before lunch and 37 between lunch and dinner...and if he was feeling horney 6 before bed
    and that was on his rest days from the gym the day after leg day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-09-16)