Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Alcohol is fattening

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,474
    Reviews
    195

    Default Alcohol is fattening

    Ok so alcohol is fattening

    Had my dinner on the way home
    Bottle of wine

    Got home packet of crisps
    Packet of Jaffa cafes
    A slice of cake

    Then I had a couple of beers
    I just ordered a kebab and chips

    God I love kebabs

    Alcohol makes you fat

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-09-16), Mister Anderson (15-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Ok so alcohol is fattening

    Had my dinner on the way home
    Bottle of wine

    Got home packet of crisps
    Packet of Jaffa cafes
    A slice of cake

    Then I had a couple of beers
    I just ordered a kebab and chips

    God I love kebabs

    Alcohol makes you fat
    Oh dear.
    Alcohol is essentially empty calories.
    Wine is not 2 bad in moderation but beer and spirits is what puts the weight on you.

    The next day when peeps are having a hangover that means that your body is reacting to the poison in your body(the alcohol) and flushing it out.
    For some peeps this can take a week for the body to recover so you will have at least 2 or 3 bad nights of sleep when you stop drinking.
    This makes people cranky and unable to function probably.

    It really is a terrible drug.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Oh dear.
    Alcohol is essentially empty calories.
    Wine is not 2 bad in moderation but beer and spirits is what puts the weight on you.

    The next day when peeps are having a hangover that means that your body is reacting to the poison in your body(the alcohol) and flushing it out.
    For some peeps this can take a week for the body to recover so you will have at least 2 or 3 bad nights of sleep when you stop drinking.
    This makes people cranky and unable to function probably.

    It really is a terrible drug.
    I dont need alcohol to make me cranky,I'm naturally like that.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Bongo (16-09-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,474
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Oh dear.
    Alcohol is essentially empty calories.
    Wine is not 2 bad in moderation but beer and spirits is what puts the weight on you.

    The next day when peeps are having a hangover that means that your body is reacting to the poison in your body(the alcohol) and flushing it out.
    For some peeps this can take a week for the body to recover so you will have at least 2 or 3 bad nights of sleep when you stop drinking.
    This makes people cranky and unable to function probably.

    It really is a terrible drug.
    So you're saying I shouldn't stop drinking?
    Good thinking

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    So you're saying I shouldn't stop drinking?
    Good thinking
    Just lose the calories like you usually do by visiting many girls lol.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (16-09-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Alcohol is fattening in and of itself. Beer belly anyone?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-09-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Alcohol is fattening in and of itself. Beer belly anyone?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Ok so alcohol is fattening

    Had my dinner on the way home
    Bottle of wine

    Got home packet of crisps
    Packet of Jaffa cafes
    A slice of cake

    Then I had a couple of beers
    I just ordered a kebab and chips

    God I love kebabs

    Alcohol makes you fat
    Crisps, Jaffa cakes, slices of cake, kebabs and chips are fattening.
    Last edited by alcatel; 15-09-16 at 23:36. Reason: Alcohol is fattening because it makes you want to visit takeaways at closing time.;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-09-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Ok so alcohol is fattening

    Had my dinner on the way home
    Bottle of wine

    Got home packet of crisps
    Packet of Jaffa cafes
    A slice of cake

    Then I had a couple of beers
    I just ordered a kebab and chips

    God I love kebabs

    Alcohol makes you fat

    Did you have a diet coke to wash it all down?

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    483
    Reviews
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    So you're saying I shouldn't stop drinking?
    Good thinking
    Or stay drunk and avoid hangovers 👍👍

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ford pefect For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (15-09-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •