Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Everyday things you dont see anymore

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    546

    Default Everyday things you dont see anymore

    like call girls "business" cards in phone boxes....and phone boxes for that matter

    really rusty cars

    kids playing conkers

    A woman’s pubic hair

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (07-09-16), TonyB (07-09-16)

  3. Default

    While I still see some I don't know how phone chats are still going who in the blue hell rings them ?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    ...im not too sure...
    Posts
    265

    Default

    pipes.

    i fancy bringing the pipe back. if george clooney can do it...

    the closest things to pipes are those vapes.

    how do you know if someone vapes?

    dont worry, theyll tell you.

    man see these dudes going around adapting these things with coils and mad shit. for serious smoke to blow out. i blew out the most, i have the biggest willy! *townspeople cheer*

    to all vapers i may have offended: lol get a pipe.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishLauraDD For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (07-09-16), Mister Anderson (07-09-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLauraDD View Post
    pipes.

    i fancy bringing the pipe back. if george clooney can do it...

    the closest things to pipes are those vapes.

    how do you know if someone vapes?

    dont worry, theyll tell you.

    man see these dudes going around adapting these things with coils and mad shit. for serious smoke to blow out. i blew out the most, i have the biggest willy! *townspeople cheer*

    to all vapers i may have offended: lol get a pipe.
    I'd say you could give their blowing a run for their money

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrishLauraDD (07-09-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Hulahoops and Lolo balls.

    Border patrols.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrishLauraDD (07-09-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    ...im not too sure...
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    I'd say you could give their blowing a run for their money
    id be in the wrong game if i was doing too much blowing

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Hulahoops and Lolo balls.

    Border patrols.
    LO-LO BALLS!

    oh man, i loved mine. i would bounce daily, nightly and ever so rightly. id lo lo skills.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishLauraDD For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (07-09-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLauraDD View Post
    id be in the wrong game if i was doing too much blowing



    LO-LO BALLS!

    oh man, i loved mine. i would bounce daily, nightly and ever so rightly. id lo lo skills.

    Didn't think anyone would know what I was on about there. 'Anderson talking through his hole again '

    I use to skip with mine, don't know how I never broke my neck. When I say mine I mean the ones I kept robbing off my cousins. That's where I use to get all my best stuff.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 07-09-16 at 22:02.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    ...im not too sure...
    Posts
    265

    Default

    ha i skipped too! wed have skipping races. fucking savage. no friends in lo lo racing

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishLauraDD For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (07-09-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Didn't think anyone would know what I was on about there. 'Anderson talking through his hole again '

    I use to skip with mine, don't know how I never broke my neck. When I say mine I mean the ones I kept robbing off my cousins. That's where I use to get all my best stuff.
    I remember getting one free in the texaco garage . . Well I say free my aul fella had to save up the stamps

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (07-09-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    I remember getting one free in the texaco garage . . Well I say free my aul fella had to save up the stamps

    Fuck ... Green Shield stamps. I'm having flashbacks now.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    redforever (07-09-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •