Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: British & Irish Lions

Reviews

I think there's a Peter O Mahony issue here as well. We all hate Gatland but I think they could sneak a win here. Cut out the penalties and mistakes and they could do it

Reviews

Decent first 20 minutes. Lions forwards are really fronting up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Huge call but the right call. Big 15 minutes now

Reviews

Agree completely. It's going to be a tactical kicking game now. The 9/10 combination will dictate the result of this game. I'm still going lions

Reviews

Personally I'd throw Stander in there now for Warburton but that's me being proud Munster of course

Reviews

Gatland has no control of this team. No discipline means no possession = losing games. Simple as that......

Reviews

I'd be a wealthy man if I betted on these predictions and walked away from E.I. but I ain't giving up on either I'll tell you lol. Great win but it's all to play for now next week against 15 again and we need to select the proper 15 and quit the discipline

Reviews

I believe Alan Wyn Jones and Warburton should not be in the starting 15. I believe George Kruse and O'Mahony should be there and I also believe Ian Henderson should be in the 22.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    It was a tough call to drop o mahony but these tough decisions have to be made. And they won the game, does the end result justify the means? Maybe both o mahony and warburton will start the next day as tullow tank has being cited and may miss the final test.
    I think he has to be commended for getting it right as the end result was a victory. We would all like to see
    as many Irish as possible on the team but a fit Warburton has to start imo. Henderson was mentioned earlier
    but he was injured so cant be considered so I think he will go with the same team if all available for next test.
    O Brien would be a huge loss as for me he is one of the best Lion players in the last two tests.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Nah, it wad won because NZ played with 14 men for most of the match and it was only fatigue in the end that allowed them in. Gatland is fucking clueless. Sonny ill just did him an enormous favour. I'd love the Lions to win the series but the 3rd test will be a massacre I think.
    The Lions actually played their best rugby when they were down to 14 as well and Murray also
    got his try when 14 v 14 . I think Gatland is actually being very brave with his selections and
    whoever was in charge on this tour had an awesome task against a superb All Blacks team. I
    seen you post that O Mahony should be ahead of Warburton but I would have warburton any time
    ahead of him and I was as proud as anyone to see O Mahony lead out the Lions in the 1st test.
    CJ is also just unlucky in that Fauleiteu is top class.
    Last edited by blue rebel; 03-07-17 at 16:56.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast