Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hye Bodygaurd of KFC or whatever you call yourself.

Default paws

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    You are guys really are funny.

Paws would be pissing himself, if he wasnt too busy dipping his wick.
    He has you two arguing and hes not even been on for weeks

Your both doing a great job of undermining the whole moderator role, which I think most of us had accepted now that the great spell check that is QPH has given it up and Westie has done a "Westie".

Public slanging match - way to go "mods"!!!
    yeah he kept his head down alot since "The List" came along.notice how he hasnt said a single word about it?

You have a short memory too by the looks of it.

Im not a mod by the way,an idiot yeah ,a mod nope.

Much ado about nothing,
    Westside.

PS in case you havnt followed the sequence,let me give you the readers digest version.This is about BBJ turning around and fondling the testicles of a person he suggested to be contained all the while saying im a terrible mod.Fascinating stuff from my angle.It snot about my undermining any mods.Theres is no abuse or nastiness here either althoguh one could say quoting pms is against the rules and if thats the case they can feel free to maggot me or ban me.Not worried either way.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    either that or you sent this to the wrong person.

Thanks for your input
    Westside.

That was before you had ure tenth mental breakdown on here. You do know its not real life dont you.

nbt

bye the way.
    Private Messages and Chat Logs
    Do not publish on the message boards or otherwise distribute a PM from another user or a Chat Log of your conversation with another user without either their permission or the permission of an Administrator.

Maybe pat might do the right think now for all our sanity

Reviews

yeah he kept his head down alot since "The List" came along.notice how he hasnt said a single word about it?

You have a short memory too by the looks of it.

Im not a mod by the way,an idiot yeah ,a mod nope.

Much ado about nothing,
    Westside.

PS in case you havnt followed the sequence,let me give you the readers digest version.This is about BBJ turning around and fondling the testicles of a person he suggested to be contained all the while saying im a terrible mod.Fascinating stuff from my angle.It snot about my undermining any mods.Theres is no abuse or nastiness here either althoguh one could say quoting pms is against the rules and if thats the case they can feel free to maggot me or ban me.Not worried either way.

West you can post away what ever your little heart desires mate, its hardly grand indictment material, now is it!

I still stand by what I said, I love you man!, and community mods dont work, too much ego, not enough consistancy, no guidelines and Pat hasnt helped that.
    But hey, i have bigger real life problems to worry about!

Default She wont have to because

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    That was before you had ure tenth mental breakdown on here. You do know its not real life dont you.

nbt

bye the way.
    Private Messages and Chat Logs
    Do not publish on the message boards or otherwise distribute a PM from another user or a Chat Log of your conversation with another user without either their permission or the permission of an Administrator.

Maybe pat might do the right think now for all our sanity
    you just read my second last post (unless i come on between now and 6.00 in the morn and im heading out in a sec for an hour or two).This is my last one.I am leaving the scene anyway ,even if i never said i wouldnt contribute to it anymore.

I just dont have the time anymore.Im seeing someone at the moment and things are getting a bit busy and mental on my end.I cant see the point in staying on here anymore.The crack and laugh for me has gone here and its time to move on.

All the best ppl and take it easy,
    Westside.

Default I could tell you alot about real lfie issues these last few weeks here

West you can post away what ever your little heart desires mate, its hardly grand indictment material, now is it!

I still stand by what I said, I love you man!, and community mods dont work, too much ego, not enough consistancy, no guidelines and Pat hasnt helped that.
    But hey, i have bigger real life problems to worry about!
    take it easy,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

you just read my second last post (unless i come on between now and 6.00 in the morn and im heading out in a sec for an hour or two).This is my last one.I am leaving the scene anyway ,even if i never said i wouldnt contribute to it anymore.

I just dont have the time anymore.Im seeing someone at the moment and things are getting a bit busy and mental on my end.I cant see the point in staying on here anymore.The crack and laugh for me has gone here and its time to move on.

Westside.
    So................. see ya tomorrow then ya...................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

.Im seeing someone at the moment and things are getting a bit busy and mental on my end.I cant see the point in staying on here anymore.The crack and laugh for me has gone here and its time to move on.

Westside.
    All the best westie, hope it works out for you

Reviews

i published that to prove that you my frined sway with the wind.Thats fact as can be seen.

Mild day today thank god,
    Westside.

PS yourself and cal should do 69.That way you both be happy and quiet too and all for the good of humanity in general.

I couldn't care less whether you take me seriously or not as I certainly don't take you seriously in anyway shape or form.

You are like a child looking for attention who kept throwing your toys out of the pram hoping mammy would pick it up and hand it back to you. You even went over to IIE to boast about your appointment LOL they must be pissing themselves laughing at your breakdown.

How may times did you ask to be demodded only to change your mind within hours once Pat etc had given you the attention you crave.

Now Pat took away your toy and you are throwing a little temper tantrum.

You made a complete arse of yourself in your attempts to moderate and you are still convinced you did a good job. Anyone who was against the moderator idea was pissing themselves laughing as you floundered around. You think you gave people a taste of their own medicine by deleting whole sections of the board, all you did was make people laugh at your insanity and you proved beyond doubt you were completely unsuited to moderate anything. People don't need to post anti moderator posts you were a walking advertisement for everything that could go wrong with a Moderator.

You are guys really are funny.

Paws would be pissing himself, if he wasnt too busy dipping his wick.
    He has you two arguing and hes not even been on for weeks

Your both doing a great job of undermining the whole moderator role, which I think most of us had accepted now that the great spell check that is QPH has given it up and Westie has done a "Westie".

Public slanging match - way to go "mods"!!!
    You seem to be interpreting my not being around as my having packed it in. I have not seen much that needs modding so guess what?………no need to mod things that are within the rules or within the spirit of the rules. When I see something that needs attention I will do so and I have no intention in contributing to the endless drivel that is fast becoming the norm on this subject but I will be clamping down on posts that are personal attacks using insulting language and not sticking to the issue but doing themselves and this forum a disservice by descending rather regrettably quickly into gutter like comments. I have no doubt that it is well within the intellectual capacities of most to debate this or any issue without having to resort to such levels so perhaps people might prove me right in that assumption and if not then I enforce the rules to the letter.

Default Hey Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You are being silly West. I think you are a great guy, you know that, and I'm not taking that back, but bodyguard is not the enemy here.

Regards maggotting, I am sorting out that mods can maggot people currently, and in the meantime if pat's bodyguard or any other mod sends me a PM saying they think someone shall be maggotted and I will be doing it.

You're not really a maggot West, just stop being silly

Pat x
    I think you should unmaggot paws.I dont think its fair on him to be confined to the Soap Opera any longer.He has being there long enough and should be allowed back to the general chat again.

Westside.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast