Thread: Girls phoning you?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Yeah i have you on ignore rubble trouble lol
    Thought you had everybody on ignore ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Thought you had everybody on ignore ?
    Pmsl most not all. Only the sexes are kept.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ass Hunter For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (02-09-16)

Reviews

Pmsl most not all. Only the sexes are kept.
    Ah thanks Rina, oh sorry A H.

Fuck, who else had those initials ? Aimin' Holmes ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ass Hunter (02-09-16)

Date and time lol was the booking for 2016 or 2017 ? The more you let slip the more of a tool you look. Girls are interested in bookings now or today not dates and times. Poor girl.
    I'm guessing he booked a punt with her and he got to the apartment or hotel and there was a doorman and TS freaked and bolted.
    I remember one of his threads or reviews were he mentioned his fear of Doormen.

Found the thread, On a side note the search engine on this site is really good.
    I wont bump the thread i will just post the op's opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Anybody else had any dealings with doormen when visiting apartments?

Today I was meant to see a girl staying at an apartment block I had never been too. I walked around the area, getting my bearings and finding out where the door was. I phoned her when I got to the place and she told me the floor number and room seperately while I was at the keypad. I couldn't hear properly as it was quite windy and she had hung up so I walked round the corner and texted her and she told me the floor number was ** and the room was *.

When I went back to the keypad, I looked and noticed the numbers where 4 digits so I didn't know if the room was 0*** or just *** so I scrolled using the arrow keys to see if I could see a pattern for a few seconds when I heard the door going. I just assumed it was someone leaving and I would just go in as they where leaving seeing the girl knew I was coming. I turned around to see a big guy in a suit who asked me quite sternly if I was ok. I freaked as suddenly the girls room information disappeared from my head and I was thinking if I answered it would lead to more questions, so I was "nah mate I'm ok" and got away from there pretty quickly. The girl phoned me and I had to apologise as tbh I couldn't go back to the apartment block after nervously getting away from the inquisitive man at the door. I had a bad feeling about it as with the new law and a previous feeling with another girl who nastily said "I can't see through walls" when I was trying to visit her, I did and it was horrible, so I declined trying to go back to the apartment.

I sent her a text explaining in a non flustered way, as was when I was on the phone, about the guy, so far she hasn't texted back so I don't know where I stand with her now. She sounded ok on the phone and not angry but I'm not sure if I am banned from visiting her.

I think in my panic and shock at the question I probably reacted wrong, but what would you do in the same situation?

Last edited by Bongo; 02-09-16 at 22:21. Reason: Found thread

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Ass Hunter (02-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    I'm guessing he booked a punt with her and he got to the apartment or hotel and there was a doorman and TS freaked and bolted.
    I remember one of his threads or reviews were he mentioned his fear of Doormen.

Found the thread, On a side note the search engine on this site is really good.
    I wont bump the thread i will just post the op's opening post.

Im only new here but he seems like a gimp. Am i wrong?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ass Hunter For This Useful Post:

Bongo (02-09-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Im only new here but he seems like a gimp. Am i wrong?

Yes. Yes you are.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Yes. Yes you are.
    Thanks for your opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ass Hunter For This Useful Post:

Bongo (03-09-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks for your opinion.

Yes you are.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (02-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    If I have missed a call & it's within an hour, I usually ring back once, either hang up or if the guy answers, I ask him if he's ok to talk. If it's been over an hour, I usually drop a text saying that I can answer calls at the moment. If the guy doesn't ring back, then I don't contact him. Discretion all the way for me. Personally, I think excessive calls from either party are out of order & not acceptable.

Sandy x
    Yeah, I think most indies do the same. No calls at all or just a quick ring back for missed calls, or a text.

Anything else is intrusive and it goes against how this business works (we advertise with our phone numbers not the other way around).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

TonyStark (03-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    The advantage of a punting phone and as for the lady actually ringing , its no biggie.
    Yeah I had one but misplaced it when doing the house up, need to find it so I can only have it on when I actually need to use it. Ie me making contact.
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast