Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Chat Room

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default Chat Room

    Where is it?

    No section on the site anymore?


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,352
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    I'm using a Windows desktop client and it shows up for me, in one of the menu lines at the top, between BLOG and CONFESSIONS.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (31-08-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    The design of the chat room isn't as good just checked it out.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I'm using a Windows desktop client and it shows up for me, in one of the menu lines at the top, between BLOG and CONFESSIONS.
    i see it there , thanks


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    one important update: you can now see who is actually IN the chat room unlike when the beta was released a month or two ago, an important one also


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (02-09-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    one important update: you can now see who is actually IN the chat room unlike when the beta was released a month or two ago, an important one also
    good point!


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,251
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    The old chat room used to be some serious craic back in the days...


    I just popped in and no one else was in there, but the functionality appears to be just like it used to be. But the only way to know is to test it out with other people.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I stuck my head in there last night. I like it.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    The old chat room used to be some serious craic back in the days...

    I just popped in and no one else was in there, but the functionality appears to be just like it used to be. But the only way to know is to test it out with other people.

    Hey,
    This is because of how it is programmed,
    every time you open it it shows blank as it does not display the fast conversations.
    You can only see what has been posted since the moment you opened it.
    Keep it open for few minutes and then you will be able to scroll up and down.
    Hope this helps,
    xxx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •