Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Amanda and Lucy Brazil Miss March Escorts of E-I 2009

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Thumbs up Amanda and Lucy Brazil Miss March Escorts of E-I 2009

    OK all the votes are in and so it is now time to declare the winner and NEW Escort of the Month.

    We have a tie!!!

    The second tie since the creation of the competition.

    So Lucy Brazil Lucy Brazil, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    and Amanda Amanda, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Share the win and are now the E-I Ladies of March 2009

    The winners are entitled to free/discount advertising for March. Patricia will contact them with the ins and outs.

    Thanks to all voters and congrats to both Amanda and Lucy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amanda.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	9310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucy Brazil.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	9311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blowjob trophy.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	9312  
    Last edited by RicFlair; 05-03-09 at 03:14.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Ric. I know how much you love this comp, but I voted just because one of them reminded me of an old next door neighbour!
    I've never met any of them.
    So its hardly escort of the month.
    The initial selection might be because its based on reviews, but once it goes to a free vote, its completely random and isnt anything to do with how good an escort is, but more to do with how many people can be bothered voting and who's pic they like, or any other random factor.
    In fact they could just log in with multiple ids and vote for themselves, though I think they wouldnt be bothered but you know what I mean.

    But keep up the good work anyways!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Smile Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ric. I know how much you love this comp, but I voted just because one of them reminded me of an old next door neighbour!
    I've never met any of them.
    So its hardly escort of the month.
    The initial selection might be because its based on reviews, but once it goes to a free vote, its completely random and isnt anything to do with how good an escort is, but more to do with how many people can be bothered voting and who's pic they like, or any other random factor.
    In fact they could just log in with multiple ids and vote for themselves, though I think they wouldnt be bothered but you know what I mean.

    But keep up the good work anyways!

    Hi Rory,

    Yes the initial selection of girls is based on reviews but I think its important for the members to have a democratic say. A lot of members here complain about the lack of free speech and so on. So it can never be said that I stand in the way of that.

    I also understand that the vote can and will be abused by voters but the ladies they are votting for are the months most reviewed. So I guess thats OK.

    At the end of the day its not the Oscars. I'm also open to further suggestions to help better the competition.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    have to agree with roryman. it seems pretty pointless having a vote after the reviews have been counted. if we look at the results for march both girls got a whopping 5 votes each. they probably got more reviews. in fact, if you think its more democratic, well consider that the vast majority of people couldnt be bothered voting. and what good is voting if you haven't seen any of the girls? even if you have seen one of the girls it doesn't make sense to vote.

    now if you have seen all of the girls well then you can cast a well informed vote!!

    i know its only for fun ric, but i think you could just award it to the girl/s with the most reviews. seems to be the fairest way to me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Exclamation Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    have to agree with roryman. it seems pretty pointless having a vote after the reviews have been counted. if we look at the results for march both girls got a whopping 5 votes each. they probably got more reviews. in fact, if you think its more democratic, well consider that the vast majority of people couldnt be bothered voting. and what good is voting if you haven't seen any of the girls? even if you have seen one of the girls it doesn't make sense to vote.

    now if you have seen all of the girls well then you can cast a well informed vote!!

    i know its only for fun ric, but i think you could just award it to the girl/s with the most reviews. seems to be the fairest way to me.
    OK thats good. Lets discuss it then. I'm only saying that if I do remove the voting poll then members might think that I myself are awarding free advertising to ladies. If thats the case it may suggest to people that I could become corrupt as a result. Ya know what I mean?

    I'd much prefer others to select the winner instead. That way I'm left incorruptable.
    Last edited by RicFlair; 06-03-09 at 02:27.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    hey ric, relaxez vous man. everyone knows your incorruptible. thats what is wrong with this site....everyone's so politically correct. everyone's jumping down each others throats over the smallest of things. everyone is so fucking righteous.

    in the end of the day we are men fucking whores. we can wrap it up any way we want but thats what it is......not very pc.


    i think that the vast majority of sane thinking people on this site ric would think that you are a pretty fair minded man, and will always give you the benefit of the doubt. you cant please everybody, and i know some will be angling for a fight anyway(you know who you are). jst cos your a moderator now doesnt mean you haaveto start second guessing yourself.

    and if you are insisting on being democratic why dont you have a poll to see if we need the poll.....(i know........ )

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Thumbs up Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    hey ric, relaxez vous man. everyone knows your incorruptible. thats what is wrong with this site....everyone's so politically correct. everyone's jumping down each others throats over the smallest of things. everyone is so fucking righteous.

    in the end of the day we are men fucking whores. we can wrap it up any way we want but thats what it is......not very pc.


    i think that the vast majority of sane thinking people on this site ric would think that you are a pretty fair minded man, and will always give you the benefit of the doubt. you cant please everybody, and i know some will be angling for a fight anyway(you know who you are). jst cos your a moderator now doesnt mean you haaveto start second guessing yourself.

    and if you are insisting on being democratic why dont you have a poll to see if we need the poll.....(i know........ )
    Yeah I was thinking about holding a poll to ask that very question. Thanks for your thoughts Bhoywonder. Please let me know any other ideas you have.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default Another vote for ditching the poll

    I agree with most of what's written above. If you want a transparent contest then reviews are much better than a poll. Everyone can see who submitted the reviews. No one knows who voted how many times. It's your contest and you make the rules, but if it were me I'd ditch the poll at the end.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Grand..

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I agree with most of what's written above. If you want a transparent contest then reviews are much better than a poll. Everyone can see who submitted the reviews. No one knows who voted how many times. It's your contest and you make the rules, but if it were me I'd ditch the poll at the end.
    Fair enough Gordo. I'll declare the winners from now on based on reviews only. However if there is a tie between a load of girls I will have to submit a poll for voting.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    ric, everyone knows you are a stand up huy. so i reckon if there is a tie that you go through the reviews to get a feeling which escort is the best reviewed, and award her the title. forger this poll mullarky altogether. whats the point if a girl gets ten good reviews and only 3 votes in a poll and wins?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •