Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mister Anderson banned ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    I didn't see what Anderson said so I cannot comment, but I will be interested to hear what he says when he comes back. Not everyone gets banned for a reason, Barney got banned last week for defending himself against some vile personal comments and had beg his way back in.

What I do know is that Mongo came on here last an posted some disgusting homophobic comments about another poster, and then he has the nerve to come on here today preaching and quoting the rules about discrimination. What an absolute moron. He should have made a grovelling apology for that, rather than the nonsense he has come out with today, lying about what was said to him.

I think most people would doubt that Mr Anderson would make discriminatory comments about people in wheelchairs, to be honest most people don't believe a word that mongo says but he is extremely talented at spinning and shit stirring.
    Well said.
    Dalton should never have been allowed back.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Cortez (27-08-16), willie wacker (27-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    I didn't see what Anderson said so I cannot comment, but I will be interested to hear what he says when he comes back. Not everyone gets banned for a reason, Barney got banned last week for defending himself against some vile personal comments and had beg his way back in.

What I do know is that Mongo came on here last an posted some disgusting homophobic comments about another poster, and then he has the nerve to come on here today preaching and quoting the rules about discrimination. What an absolute moron. He should have made a grovelling apology for that, rather than the nonsense he has come out with today, lying about what was said to him.

I think most people would doubt that Mr Anderson would make discriminatory comments about people in wheelchairs, to be honest most people don't believe a word that mongo says but he is extremely talented at spinning and shit stirring.
    Well said bud
    But at least we all know who he is
    If they give him a life ban then he will come back as some else and it will take a while to figure who he is again.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Cortez (27-08-16), Wolverine (27-08-16)

Reviews

Back soon enough, 24 hour ban. Sense prevails.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (27-08-16)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123