Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What to do

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,166

    Default What to do

    Youre walking home from the pub one night and you take a leak at nearest hedge, there you spot a bag and you open it and inside there is 2 grand, you instantly check the bag to see who its belongs to.
    As its early morning nothing else can be done but take it home.
    So what do you do the next morning then?????????????? a trip to the cop shop

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Youre walking home from the pub one night and you take a leak at nearest hedge, there you spot a bag and you open it and inside there is 2 grand, you instantly check the bag to see who its belongs to.
    As its early morning nothing else can be done but take it home.
    So what do you do the next morning then?????????????? a trip to the cop shop
    More like a trip to an Escort!!.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    howardsteele (25-08-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    326
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Youre walking home from the pub one night and you take a leak at nearest hedge, there you spot a bag and you open it and inside there is 2 grand, you instantly check the bag to see who its belongs to.
    As its early morning nothing else can be done but take it home.
    So what do you do the next morning then?????????????? a trip to the cop shop
    Put it back into the nest it fell from. Its obviously the dirtbirds 2k he is missing.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ass Hunter For This Useful Post:

    howardsteele (25-08-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Put it back into the nest it fell from. Its obviously the dirtbirds 2k he is missing.
    Ask howard for it back


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Ass Hunter (25-08-16), howardsteele (25-08-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    More like a trip to an Escort!!.
    would you make it the most expensive lady you ever saw then? maybe a overnight and then visit the cop shop in the morning,
    Last edited by howardsteele; 25-08-16 at 22:54.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,555
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Put it back into the nest it fell from. Its obviously the dirtbirds 2k he is missing.
    I taught u were owed 2k or is it ok to mention that?

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,478
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Give into the cops and they'll spend it on escorts and drink.
    Keep it for a while to see if a clue to its owner turns up.
    Chances are it's a drug dealers money.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Give into the cops and they'll spend it on escorts and drink.
    Keep it for a while to see if a clue to its owner turns up.
    Chances are it's a drug dealers money.
    youre right, best to hold on to it to see if anyone comes forward, if the person can describe the bag the money was in, then its theirs

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    youre right, best to hold on to it to see if anyone comes forward, if the person can describe the bag the money was in, then its theirs
    And make sure they give you the correct serial numbers on the notes too


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    howardsteele (25-08-16), lildick (26-08-16)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    And make sure they give you the correct serial numbers on the notes too
    if no one comes forward, it will enable Howard to see 40 escorts.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (25-08-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •