Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Is location important when choosing an Escort

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default Is location important when choosing an Escort

    Howard now strongly agrees

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Is quality content important for a new thread or is it all about quantity?

    FatBastard agrees with the former

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (22-08-16), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (24-08-16), gonzo76 (22-08-16), howardsteele (22-08-16), LuckyLu (22-08-16), Toolbox (24-08-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    Is quality content important for a new thread or is it all about quantity?

    FatBastard agrees with the former
    I'm not sure, let me ask bollocks

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    I drive all over Dublin to visit ladies, but yes if one lady is easy to get to and has good parking, of course I'll visit her in preference to one far away

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (22-08-16), howardsteele (22-08-16), lildick (22-08-16), tom rambo (22-08-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    I use to visit this lady in a modern discreet apartment but now is back and in an apartment in the busiest part of town and her front door is just two steps from the busy main street. I saw one guy leaving there on Saturday as was driving past and he was doing up his fly as she opened the door.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    I use to visit this lady in a modern discreet apartment but now is back and in an apartment in the busiest part of town and her front door is just two steps from the busy main street. I saw one guy leaving there on Saturday as was driving past and he was doing up his fly as she opened the door.
    I would say that was indiscretion on his part. You would think if the area if very busy with lots of people coming and going it might be more discrete than a residential only area. You know what is happening in there, so you are looking out for things like that. Did you look to see if anyone else had clocked the guy as he came out?

    Having said that I personally think location is important and will change my behaviour depending on where I am working. When you are touring you often find yourself in a place for the first time, be it an apartment or a hotel and have to use your instinct to decide how you work in a way that is discrete for both you and your clients. If I'm not happy with a place, then I would not go back there.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (24-08-16), irishdeltaforce (22-08-16)

  10. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I would say that was indiscretion on his part. You would think if the area if very busy with lots of people coming and going it might be more discrete than a residential only area. You know what is happening in there, so you are looking out for things like that. Did you look to see if anyone else had clocked the guy as he came out?

    Having said that I personally think location is important and will change my behaviour depending on where I am working. When you are touring you often find yourself in a place for the first time, be it an apartment or a hotel and have to use your instinct to decide how you work in a way that is discrete for both you and your clients. If I'm not happy with a place, then I would not go back there.
    One very popular lady has one of the worse flats Ive ever been in. Lots of people comment on it in the reviews and I did talk to her about it but I dont think she cares.
    Its a great location, but Ive seen student digs better. She actually said to me "oh you enjoyed my shower" because I was so long in there, trying to get the damn thing to work.
    It really put me off and I couldnt wait to get out of there. Such a shame.
    Sandyford apartments are such luxury and you feel so relaxed and not in grungy bedsit.
    If only she would move Im sure she would get more business unless she likes looking at damp on the ceiling!

  11. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde1 View Post
    One very popular lady has one of the worse flats Ive ever been in. Lots of people comment on it in the reviews and I did talk to her about it but I dont think she cares.
    Its a great location, but Ive seen student digs better. She actually said to me "oh you enjoyed my shower" because I was so long in there, trying to get the damn thing to work.
    It really put me off and I couldnt wait to get out of there. Such a shame.
    Sandyford apartments are such luxury and you feel so relaxed and not in grungy bedsit.
    If only she would move Im sure she would get more business unless she likes looking at damp on the ceiling!
    If you want luxury you need luxury prices rents in my area of Dublin are 2k a month
    If a girl charging 50e she has a lot of banging to do
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-08-16), Escort Advertiserkyla (24-08-16), Rachel Divine (22-08-16)

  13. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    If you want luxury you need luxury prices rents in my area of Dublin are 2k a month
    If a girl charging 50e she has a lot of banging to do
    she not she charge same as you and the sandyford girls, 100 for 30 mins. Its not the price, I dont care, I prefer 100-150 ladies, it was the shock of the state of the place

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    If you want luxury you need luxury prices rents in my area of Dublin are 2k a month
    If a girl charging 50e she has a lot of banging to do
    That,s 40 cocks a month to pay the rent


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •