Thread: Time For A New Take On Punting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

What we all have to remember is the ladies on here all see multiple clients not just us.
    I will only leave a negitive review if the lady in question is clearly not professional. We all have to take into account chemistry,
    The ladies here are only human and clearly will click with some clients more than others. One mans great visit may be for another just an average but this is not necessarily the ladies fault. Some girls here work 12 hour shifts which means it's very hard to be firing on all cylinders all the time. When we arrive at a ladies apt we have a pretty good idea what to expect they don't so again she has to adapt to each client.
    Always be fair in reviews and remember the people we see are human beings who have to deal with the same shit and more than all the rest of us. A little respect and cleanliness will advance your chances of great visits and also as you get to know ladies here the chances are repeat visits get better.
    Whenever I write a review I always review myself as well as it takes two to tango the ladies here can only do so much.
    Also you have to give them the benefit of the doubt put yourself in their shoes. Weighing all this up then you post a review.
    I find the review system most helpful here,sure it's not perfect but it gives you a far higher chance of better visits.
    What these girls do on a daily basis is not easy money and remember how anyone feels getting badmouthed publicly so we owe it to all the ladies here to be fair and give a bad review if clearly she was at fault/ was misleading etc but if she made an effort and was truthful in all she advertised but maybe did not rock our world she in my opinion still deserves a good review.
    I am pretty sure if the girls reviewed us and we had to read it it would make for some pretty uncomfortable reading.
    I tend to see ladies I know now as many of us tend to do after a while on this site. I still visit new girls from time to time and thanks to the review system on the most part these are good visits also, as forest gump once said " that's all I have to say about that"
    Fighting for your tomorrow

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (10-08-16), Irish Fiona (09-08-16), lildick (09-08-16), Lisa007 (09-08-16)