View Poll Results: where are you gemma

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • looking for gemma gemma where are you

2 20.00%
  • looking for gemma where are you gemma

8 80.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Any body knows where,s gemmmmmmma!!

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    annaz, I like you because I know you are black. Yes I would go to see you. But when someone advertises are Irish I am prepared to meet a white girl and gemma isn't white. Really, its false advertising. No I'm not been racist. Not one bit - just like to know what to expect. Anything wrong with that-babe!
    No way.. Never knew I was not white My pictures show that I have dark skin.. You should see me after the summer, I do be extreamly dark then. Actually better yet, don't bother seeing me as I am a disappointment to Irish men and besides I don't do assholes.

Gemma

Reviews

Your right Fiona it's the craziest thread ever

YouTube - Black or White- Michael jackson
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    annaz, I like you because I know you are black. Yes I would go to see you. But when someone advertises are Irish I am prepared to meet a white girl and gemma isn't white. Really, its false advertising. No I'm not been racist. Not one bit - just like to know what to expect. Anything wrong with that-babe!
    Leo, get a grip of yourself man, Irishness has nothing got to do with colour or racial origin.....look at Phil Linnott, Paul McGrath, Samantha Mumba......and last, but not least Barak O'Bama, and as we all know, there's no one as Irish as Barak O'Bama. We have plenty of people here with dual or even more nationalities and different racial backgrounds.

The best thing about Ireland becoming more cosmopolitan in the past few decades is that now we have a choice of women of all sizes, shapes, colours and creeds to choose from.....a great improvement from the days when we only had pasty palefaces with red hair and freckles.....Jaysus, but the Vikings have a lot to answer for.

If I went to have a punt with an Irish girl, the only thing that I would expect, would be that she would have a good level of conversational English and maybe even Irish, if I were in a cultural mood and fancied a shag as Gaeilge. But I never went near Irish girls, for the simple reason that they were'nt colourful enough for me......now if I'd know that Gemma was mixed race, I definitely would have paid her a visit before I hung my condoms up.

The only things that should interest a client about Gemma are a) her personality, b) her abilities in the bedroom department and c) the financial consideration. All else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Crazy crazy crazy!!!!!!
    and whats worse is that

looking for gemma where are you gemma

is leading the poll by 7 to 1

roxy,s like a mix of zsa zsa gabor and magic mushrooms
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 04-03-09 at 14:39.

Couldnt agree more with carlos and rory, fantastic posts!!!
    I love the quote by phil lynott when someone asked him whats it like to be both black and irish which he says its like being a pint of guinness

Gemma is as Irish as a red haired girl with bright blue eyes.

GF

Reviews

Gem's the best of BOTH worlds, exotic dusky looks and great Irish craic!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456