View Poll Results: where are you gemma

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • looking for gemma gemma where are you

2 20.00%
  • looking for gemma where are you gemma

8 80.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Any body knows where,s gemmmmmmma!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    OH MY GOD how much did you lost? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she spoak to me at 9:30am today

she got the rubbery but she have to stay with him tel week end thin she well leave him for good....................... and i am worry about her but becouse she have her secretary and her security bodyguard hope she well be save
    i just wondring if i was rubbed i would not back to same place just for my safty.........
    She stole my achy breaky heart Roxy

Question you make me loughing now

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    She stole my achy breaky heart Roxy
    you make me loughing now
    i do not need to read what the shit yoy are about
    just to look to your JAMPING boobs its make me loughe
    enven i am in trubel not becouse of the money
    its biger big time

huny you make my day
    GOD BLESS YOU
    mouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    NIRVANA

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    OH MY GOD how much did you lost? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she spoak to me at 9:30am today

she got the rubbery but she have to stay with him tel week end thin she well leave him for good....................... and i am worry about her but becouse she have her secretary and her security bodyguard hope she well be save
    i just wondring if i was rubbed i would not back to same place just for my safty.........

Roxy - feel the water. She's staying with a robber for until the weekend. Sure they are celebrating the grade.

Her secretary and security - you mean the husband and wife agency she is working for.

Gemma is not indepenent found that out last week.

Watch your back

Default I am back but not for long..

I go off the radar 4 a couple of days to come back and find out I work for not only one person but 2 and that I have supposidly run off with Roxys money. I do not need Roxys money and would not have it in me to rob anyone and any1 that thinks I am an agency do not come near me so. It is as simple as that.. When I disappear again for awhile shortly it means I AM LIVING MY NORMAL LIFE.

What other accusations are next? I am all ears as I find this extreamly funny..

Gemma

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I go off the radar 4 a couple of days to come back and find out I work for not only one person but 2 and that I have supposidly run off with Roxys money. I do not need Roxys money and would not have it in me to rob anyone and any1 that thinks I am an agency do not come near me so. It is as simple as that.. When I disappear again for awhile shortly it means I AM LIVING MY NORMAL LIFE.

What other accusations are next? I am all ears as I find this extreamly funny..

Gemma
    You give Irish people a bad name, that's all I'll say

Default Anita

Not bothering to comment as I will only be playing the Irish card again..

Default no she doesn't

Gemma has an Irish accent. She is half cast not saying thats a problem but for men like me who want to meet a Irish or english it a bit of a disappointment when you meet gemma

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    Gemma has an Irish accent. She is half cast not saying thats a problem but for men like me who want to meet a Irish or english it a bit of a disappointment when you meet gemma
    You Sir, are a moron!
    The Irish people have a just and indefeasible right to Ireland
    and to all the moral and material wealth and resources thereof,
    to posses and govern the same for their own use, maintenance, comfort
    and honour as a distinct sovereign state.

Quote Originally Posted by WWLhad View Post
    You Sir, are a moron!
    I have to agree there..

Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    Her profile said she was in Cork until the 3rd. I rang this morning to make an appointment I believe she was thrown out of clardon hotel and then out of cork.

Remember me roxy -- the red hair truck driver.

Wrong there Leo.. I was in Waterford, it does not matter where my profile is as I am not an agency and do not have to work when I do not want to..

Also if I am such a FUCKING disappointment to Irish men why did you bother trying to make an appointment with me??

I was never ever thrown out of Cork.. I will be back soon..

Gemma

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast