Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmith8091 View Post
    I favour a Celtic Union my Friend

Independent Ireland
    Independent Scotland
    Independent Ulster
    Independent Isle of Man
    Independent Wales

But I don't see why, in the modern world we would have to cut all ties with the English entirely, they can be right nobs at times, we Celts know that better than anyone, but they're good to have in a jam, let them have their parliament, we'll all have our own.

I don't favour the Brits per say, I like being in the Union so far as it benefits the people of Ulster, thats all, until we can get back on our feet after the devestation of the Troubles, I don't see the immediate need to leave is all. That is, unless they go through with Brexit.
    i'm talking medals here?

Reviews

Oh, Rory is a pretty generic fuckin name in NI mate, I have 5 different mates all called Rory, its annoying.

I notice you are angry he isn't playing in the Olympics hahaha
    I'm not angry at all, I think he is a fucking twat. He cannot keep his gob shut for 2 minutes, I would rather see some 1 legged 24 handicapper representing Ireland than that curly haired ugly gimp.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    i'm talking medals here?
    Oh, apologies. The Crowd I run with a question like that usually has something to do with Politics, especially if its prefaced with a question about National Identity.

I don't favour anyone in the olympics. I'll watch Womens Gymnastics and Track and Field to see what country put forward the best looking broad. But beyond that, I couldn't give a rats arse, i'll cheer on the team flying the flag that flys on every street, because why the fuck not? Its not because I really support the team, this isn't the UEFA after all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    I'm not angry at all, I think he is a fucking twat. He cannot keep his gob shut for 2 minutes, I would rather see some 1 legged 24 handicapper representing Ireland than that curly haired ugly gimp.
    He's a bit of a nob aye, I don't hold the Olympics against him, most golfer's see it as a waste of bloody time, but your right, little shite can't shut his damn gob for more than 2 minutes.

Reviews

Oh, apologies. The Crowd I run with a question like that usually has something to do with Politics, especially if its prefaced with a question about National Identity.

I don't favour anyone in the olympics. I'll watch Womens Gymnastics and Track and Field to see what country put forward the best looking broad. But beyond that, I couldn't give a rats arse, i'll cheer on the team flying the flag that flys on every street, because why the fuck not? Its not because I really support the team, this isn't the UEFA after all.
    No flegs where I live so obviously I will be supporting Team Ireland. Oh and I live north of the border too.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    No flegs where I live so obviously I will be supporting Team Ireland. Oh and I live north of the border too.
    Flegs everywhere where I live, its so stupid, Republic Flag, Union Jack, Gay Pride Flag, Palestinian Flag, Israeli Flag, German Flag, Turkish Flag...

Its just stupid, can't imagine what Tourists must think hahaha

Reviews

Flegs everywhere where I live, its so stupid, Republic Flag, Union Jack, Gay Pride Flag, Palestinian Flag, Israeli Flag, German Flag, Turkish Flag...

Its just stupid, can't imagine what Tourists must think hahaha
    As you said it is so stupid, the whole lot should be banned. As I said there are none or very few where I live and that's the way it should be.

Reviews

Just after watching the highlights of the opening ceremony and they had a much tighter budget than London or Beijing but they put on as good a ceremony from what I seen. Well done Brazil !!

Of course I will be watching all those fit girls from all around the world..

Last edited by Jorge; 06-08-16 at 08:20.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Larrii (06-08-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There's only 1 sport in Rio that I am remotely interested in...

Women's beach VB

(and now with added cheerleaders )

"Tudo bem; tudo bom"

Mmmm-hmm

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-08-16), Jorge (06-08-16)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123