Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chloe Khan AKA Chloe Mafia

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Tough crowd here today...

You must all be handsome bastards since you're all so picky
    Hey i'll still taker her

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

Best Before (05-08-16), Jorge (05-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Probably she was Best Before now she looks horrible like I said before all yours brother..
    I wasn't having a go Jorge, just a bit surprised by the reaction. I will concede she does look a bit artificial. But non more so that than a lot of the reality TV celebs. I personal think she looks better now than she did when on X-factor but I appear to be in the minority here.
    I also think she's coming across quite well on Big Brother, that actually shocked me. I had pigeon holed into the fit but annoying bird category. My bad
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

I agree with Jorge. She went to far with the plastic surgery.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

Floki (05-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    I agree with Jorge. She went to far with the plastic surgery.
    Too far indeed.
    Gave me nightmares.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Bongo (06-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I wasn't having a go Jorge, just a bit surprised by the reaction. I will concede she does look a bit artificial. But non more so that than a lot of the reality TV celebs. I personal think she looks better now than she did when on X-factor but I appear to be in the minority here.
    I also think she's coming across quite well on Big Brother, that actually shocked me. I had pigeon holed into the fit but annoying bird category. My bad
    My man I was only joking that's all. I like natural girls I do respect your taste don't take it personal..

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    My man I was only joking that's all. I like natural girls I do respect your taste don't take it personal..
    Don't worry I'm a bit long in the tooth, to take anything said on here personally
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Jorge (05-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before
    Tough crowd here today...

You must all be handsome bastards since you're all so picky
    Nah, just that we have the ladies of EI to choose from, so we know we can do better 😉
    Last edited by MikeJ36; 05-08-16 at 16:30.

I'm not into the 'Glamour Model' look at all and never was. The look is just not my thing but each to their own. In fairness to the girl though, I've read that since X-Factor she has become a self made millionaire from starting her own webcam business so fair play to her and good luck.
    Still though, if she walked into the room and came on to me I wouldn't say no .

Blog Entries

She is currently participating in Celebrity Big Brother and actually she isn't coming across too badly and she was able to spell 'technology' which many others before her on that show would have failed on.

They are passing her off as someone who would do video and phone sex and made her money by operating a phone line. I remember very well after she was X Factor she milked it for all she could on a certain sex working website and doubled her fee for 'sex work' not phone sex.

It's such a shame that they were not honest with the production and played her sex role down, as they are trying to make her out to of made her money through other means.

On Big Brother and judging by the photo's up here I would say many of them have been doctored. The one that looks most like her is the one in the white dress when she is looking round. That is how her nose and mouth look, where on the others she has a more chiselled nose that isn't right. She does seem to have sex appeal and has 2 guys at war over her on the show. Mind you, one of them is Heavy D, which has to be one of the most annoying men on this earth. Boom!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Best Before (08-08-16), dave028 (06-08-16)

Reviews

my friend and I met her walking down the street in Soho few years ago, he said man thats Chloe Mafia,you know the tart from X-Factor that screwed Simon Cowell, I said it isn't your fuck and shouted Chloe and she looked around, she was rough and make-up was sorta orange peel effect, had juggernaut tits that threw her off balance as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast