Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: TS Renatha Lopez

  1. Default TS Renatha Lopez

    Is it just me or has Renatha Lopez got the sweetest tasty milk? I met her last week and I love to swallow and ever since I can't stop checking to see if she is close by so I can pay her a visit for some of her hot tasty milk.

    Anybody else like the taste of Renathas big load?

    Next time I want to meet her as her last client and clean her big cock up and lick it clean after a hard horny days work
    Is that too much?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SwallowBucket For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserpatty (31-07-16), rebelscouse (03-08-16), Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowBucket View Post
    Is it just me or has Renatha Lopez got the sweetest tasty milk? I met her last week and I love to swallow and ever since I can't stop checking to see if she is close by so I can pay her a visit for some of her hot tasty milk.

    Anybody else like the taste of Renathas big load?

    Next time I want to meet her as her last client and clean her big cock up and lick it clean after a hard horny days work
    Is that too much?
    I'm sure it's true but you where wanking when you wrote that!

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (30-07-16), LuckyLu (31-07-16), rebelscouse (03-08-16), Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm sure it's true but you where wanking when you wrote that!
    I'm wanking ever since I met her. I can't stop looking at her pictures. Il donate my next wank to you

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SwallowBucket For This Useful Post:

    Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  7. Default

    Shit the wife is coming got ta go. Il check back in when she leaves me off the leash

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwallowBucket For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (31-07-16), Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowBucket View Post
    I'm wanking ever since I met her. I can't stop looking at her pictures. Il donate my next wank to you
    Thanks I think!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowBucket View Post
    Shit the wife is coming got ta go. Il check back in when she leaves me off the leash
    Lol! Good review BTW.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    452
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    would you not be paranoid swallowing that you'd catch something?

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,155

    Default

    If you have any questions or even if you are concerned about swallowing seamen, then read these:

    http://plannedparenthood.tumblr.com/...allowing-semen

    http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/arti...ners-ejaculate

    http://gaymenshealth.org/faqs/
    Last edited by Floki; 31-07-16 at 14:13.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (31-07-16), Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    452
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    If you have any questions or even if you are concerned about swallowing seamen, then read these:

    http://plannedparenthood.tumblr.com/...allowing-semen

    http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/arti...ners-ejaculate

    http://gaymenshealth.org/faqs/
    thanks Floki

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelSub87 For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (31-07-16), Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,902
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowBucket View Post
    Is it just me or has Renatha Lopez got the sweetest tasty milk? I met her last week and I love to swallow and ever since I can't stop checking to see if she is close by so I can pay her a visit for some of her hot tasty milk.

    Anybody else like the taste of Renathas big load?

    Next time I want to meet her as her last client and clean her big cock up and lick it clean after a hard horny days work
    Is that too much?
    Hey baby

    I'm happy you enjoyed our meeting I remember how excited you were

    Now you have access to my private album I'm sure you will be giving yourself a lot more hand relief

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ireland :-)
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    You are a very bold girl Miss Lopez
    Last tour this year : DUNDALK: DUBLIN 4: 12/12 - 16/12 DUNDALK 17/12 - 22/12

    I don't even think about myself as an escort but as a temporary girlfriend. I am not a lady who likes to be rushed and give you anything less than 110% of my attention.


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-08-16), rebelscouse (03-08-16), Renatha Lopez (31-07-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •