Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    Newcastle up, sunderland and boro both going down from the looks of it.
    Sunderland will be relegated this weekend if they lose to Bournmouth.The way their form has been this season I think that is what will happpen.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Sunderland will be relegated this weekend if they lose to Bournmouth.The way their form has been this season I think that is what will happpen.
    Yeah they've been awful, think they've failed to score in 17 premier league matches this season. If you flirt with relegation season after season eventually it catches you out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Good draw for swansea at old trafford and a bit unlucky not to win it. That point could be vital at the end of the season. Utd now behind liverpool with same amount of games played.
    Yeah another draw for United. Way too many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Finally, after alot of attempts, burnley get their first away win of the season. The long wait is over.
    A long wait indeed.
    Just a shame that I missed the game as I was away for the weekend with the missus enjoying our time in a hotel and just enjoying our time together without our dogs being in the way.

Reviews

What a goal from can last nite.. back in liverpool hands now champions league
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    What a goal from can last nite.. back in liverpool hands now champions league
    Liverpool goal of the season without a doubt and Lallana hit the bar earlier, but Watford came very close to an equalizer in the last minute of injury time. I think that Man City will overtake them for third place so the real issue is whether they can finish fourth. Man Utd have some tough games coming up and have a horrendous injury list so I think that the Reds will hang on, but its by no means certain.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

If we beat Southampton and Arsenal can take points off utd we have champions league next season hopefully we finish third.

Reviews

West Ham v Spurs tonight. Spurs can keep up the pressure on Chelsea with a win which I think they will do. I will go for a 3-1 scoreline.
    The Truth is out there.

All I care about now is Blackburn Rovers losing their last game, Forest to draw so Blackburn will be relegated.
    And of course Swansea to lose only 1 game, making Burnley safe and to stay up.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    West Ham v Spurs tonight. Spurs can keep up the pressure on Chelsea with a win which I think they will do. I will go for a 3-1 scoreline.
    Hope they win and Chelsea drop points. Might make the run in somewhat interesting.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JayOka For This Useful Post:

Floki (05-05-17)

Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast