Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Utds unbeaten run finally comes to an end. And a first time for wenger to beat jose. Not just a good result for the gunners but also for man city and liverpool.
    Yes it was. Mourinho is giving priority to the Europa League which could backfire badly as I can see Ajax giving them a real contest in the final, assuming both teams get there. He also couldn`t resist several digs at Wenger and the Gunners in his post match interviews. Typical Jose form I suppose.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Not for the first time this season liverpool find the saints a tough nut to crack, including a missed peno. Top 4 not secured yet.
    Yes no Liverpool goals against the Saints in four meetings this season and a poor performance yesterday as well. Liverpool didn't deserve to win the match, and if they play as poorly against West Ham next Sunday it could be more of the same. If they do manage to hang onto a top four place, they urgently need to sign several new players over the summer or else their CL campaign will be very short lived.
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Manchester United

6. Default

Can't see anyone outside of Liverpool or Spurs stepping up to Chelsea next year.

Reviews

So Chelsea are just one win away from lifting the PL trophy and Middlesbrough are officially relegated. Looks like the last relegation place is now between Hull and Swansea, as Palace will probably get the point they need against the Tigers at the weekend. I think Swansea might just do enough to stay up as they have a bit of momentum behind them.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 09-05-17 at 15:51.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Floki (09-05-17)

Reviews

A 2-0 win for Arsenal against Southampton tonight. I wonder will the Gunners just make it into the top four after all. If they can get a win against Stoke on Saturday, the pressure will really be on Liverpool to do the same against the Hammers the next day. It should be an interesting weekend.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    A 2-0 win for Arsenal against Southampton tonight. I wonder will the Gunners just make it into the top four after all. If they can get a win against Stoke on Saturday, the pressure will really be on Liverpool to do the same against the Hammers the next day. It should be an interesting weekend.
    I can see Arsenal getting 4th spot. I hope I'm wrong
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I can see Arsenal getting 4th spot. I hope I'm wrong
    I hope you're wrong too but I think it'll depends on the weekends games. Arsenal usually struggle against Stoke so hope that continues and Klopp hopefully drills it into the players how important these last 2 games are. Seriously wtf any other team pushing for top 4 would have it settled by now but Liverpool keep fucking up it's doing my head in and so far we keep getting away with it.

I'm hoping Man Whonited will finish outside the top 5 at the end of the season.
    Anybody else wish the same?

They could finish 6th and still be in the champions league next season. What difference does 5th or 6th in the pl make anyway.
    Ah bugger.
    Nevermind then

Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast