Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    You are conflicted holding on the the faint hope for thought you had, It was never gonna happen. Doc ruined you for me, On a serious note I am here for a short time on a break....Don't dare speak the truth about Jorge on this (or almost any matter) on my account !!!!!!!
    Don't blame him, blame his wife's cooking..... Need I remind you of the pie which must not be named...........................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (20-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Don't blame him, blame his wife's cooking..... Need I remind you of the pie which must not be named...........................................
    My god, till now I blemed Jorge for his awful grasp on the language ..... it was his wife's cooking all along? The pie of doom made him this way? She has perfected it finally, It no longer kills it just makes them dumb to a level we never seen before?...wow!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Digicube (21-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    My god, till now I blemed Jorge for his awful grasp on the language ..... it was his wife's cooking all along? The pie of doom made him this way? She has perfected it finally, It no longer kills it just makes them dumb to a level we never seen before?...wow!!!!!
    Disgraceful behaviour, nasty, bitchy, arrogant and condescending. Good riddance.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

In this place you cant even talk about football people get offended so quick I just feel sorry for them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    In this place you cant even talk about football people get offended so quick I just feel sorry for them.
    Dont worry about it Jorge the guy has issues. He took a pop at me the other day too. Dont know what is going on he used to be sound or maybe now we are seeing the real person who knows.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KnickerSnifferDublin2016 For This Useful Post:

Jorge (21-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    The fucking hypocrisy is real.........

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerSnifferDublin2016 View Post
    Dont worry about it Jorge the guy has issues. He took a pop at me the other day too. Dont know what is going on he used to be sound or maybe now we are seeing the real person who knows.
    Message from Saul for you dirty bird, from the afterlife. He told me to tell you that "he was messing with ya cause ye were mates, he had no idea you would take offence...he is really sorry you are that sensitive and offers ya a hug ...cause that's how he rolls."
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 21-12-16 at 22:00.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (21-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    The fucking hypocrisy is real.........

Message from Saul for you dirty bird, from the afterlife. He told me to tell you that "he was messing with ya cause ye were mates, he had no idea you would take offence...he is really sorry you are that sensitive and offers ya a hug ...cause that's how he rolls."
    Careful now ldm, you don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings such are the sensitive souls on the forum :-(

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Careful now ldm, you don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings such are the sensitive souls on the forum :-(
    See that's why I prefer people from your era Barney. Back then ye had feckin dinosaurs to deal with. Ye carried large boulders on your backs and powered cars using your own horsepower! Ye had a fecking backbone!

Nowadays... pfft. People are fucking scared to look at a hammer in case it would hurt them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (21-12-16)

Can we please draw a line under this now and get back to talking about football.

Tough few weeks for Liverpool Stoke (H) 27th, City(H) 31st and then 2 days later Sunderland (A) 3 games in 7 days. Chelsea on the other hand have an easier run with Bourmouth(H) 26th, Stoke (H) and away to Spurs on the 4th (3 games in 10 days). Arsenal have Westbrom(H) 26th, with Crystal Palace(H) 1st and Bournemouth away on the 3rd (8 days for 3 games). City have Hull (A) 26th, Liverpool away 31st and Burnley (H) on the 2nd. Looks like advantage Chelsea, but the premiership is a funny old place. Ant wait for the next 2 weeks to unfold
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (22-12-16), ilovepussy123 (23-12-16)

Reviews

Crystal Palace sack Pardew and Big Sam fav to replace him.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast