Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Liverpool 1 west ham 2 at half time. Another shock on the cards? Or will pool turn it around.
    it could be another high scoring game
    go boil your head

Reviews

Liverpool 1 west ham 2 at half time. Another shock on the cards? Or will pool turn it around.
    origi for Liverpool 2 all
    go boil your head

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Finally but still playing shit
    Hard to take your comments seriously on a football thread when you call the world footballer of the year Gaynaldo..... just to be clear are you trying to imply if he were gay that is a bad thing or something g we should mock for some reason..... orrrrrr are you just lost in translation.....again.

Reviews

Gunners first defeat since the opening day of the season. Seems they dont like the merseyside clubs. Great win for bournemouth.
    True and they could be heading for 2nd defeat with journey to Man City at weekend. Coleman took his
    goal well and must be up there as one of the best full backs in the world as I think he would be good enough to get
    on any team including Real, Barca and Munich .
    Last edited by blue rebel; 13-12-16 at 22:25.

6. Default

It looks like it is the same story with arsenal.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    It looks like it is the same story with arsenal.
    great win for everton
    go boil your head

8. Default

2 goals for zlaton he is as great as ever. 3 wins on the bounce things may be turning for mou and united.

City v Arsenal game showing that both are great when they have the wind in their sails, but the moment things start going against them there is so little will / bottle for the fight. Don't think either are real champions material (unless City splash the cash on some defenders in January anyway).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stevie2424 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

You could be right there. I don't think much has changed with them in the last year or maybe last ten years. Their not able to beat the big teams around them and if your going to win titles then you need to be doing that.
    I think Arsenal need to get rid of Wenger as he has not improved the team year on year , He has been a great Manager
    for his boss with having a club with little or no Debt after building a new stadium but especially last season when the top
    clubs like Chelsea and City , Utd were in disarray he couldn't take advantage and a small club like Leicester won a Premiership.
    I think they will finish 3rd behind Chelsea and City but if I were a fan I would be fuming that he cant sign one great midfielder
    and Center half like a Viera and Adams or Keown who can play but also were leaders. Depending on Ozil and Sanchez when things get tough
    on the pitch you wont win anything. That is my humble opinion anyhow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast